Hey CT

this is my first post where I would like to complain about something really annoying, which is the moment I signed up and upgraded my account to supreme, I started to get messages from people in private asking me for the reason I upgraded my account, others were trying to make deals with me etc.. :??: 

I'm not here to make random friends and waste time with scammers.  :smart:

I think there should be an option to not send new members PMs for at least a short time (just give them the right time to configure their settings lol)

Anyway good to be here.

I'm a Torum user on the DN just incase anyone recognized my name from there. (not trying to advertise)

• Like 1

Hey CT

this is my first post where I would like to complain about something really annoying, which is the moment I signed up and upgraded my account to supreme, I started to get messages from people in private asking me for the reason I upgraded my account, others were trying to make deals with me etc.. :??: 

I'm not here to make random friends and waste time with scammers.  :smart:

I think there should be an option to not send new members PMs for at least a short time (just give them the right time to configure their settings lol)

Anyway good to be here.

I'm a Torum user on the DN just incase anyone recognized my name from there. (not trying to advertise)

not bad idea, also can u tell ur torum  staff: why tf they banned me, I wasn't trolling

not bad idea, also can u tell ur torum  staff: why tf they banned me, I wasn't trolling

Check your PM