Sign in to follow this  
nate278

NEW CRYPTOCURRENCY ($50 A DAY+)

Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. 

THIS IS THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY YOU CAN MINE ON YOUR PHONE!!!

Also, you can have your phone off and it'll still mine without draining battery. It's actually pretty dope. It's in beta right now so you need an invite code :/

but..... I have one for you! Here's mine that you can use and join. Just download "Pi" on your phone (its in the appstore but idk if its on the google play store)

Join using my invite code here: [hide]nate278[/hide]

LIKE PLEASE!!!! DON'T LEACH!

Can I convert it to real money?

Can I convert it to real money?

Down the line, yes. It's currently in a BETA phase. By Q4 (October) of this year, it's supposed to be worth more. It's only worth .007 USD right now. It's supposed to be worth a lottt more by Q4 of this year.

So basically, yes. You'll be able to exchange Pi for cash and ultimately move it into a bank account. Right now, I'm only making $1 USD a day. Which isn't really much, but by this time next year if the price of one Pi doesn't go up, I'll be making around $370 for tapping a button one time a day on my phone. But, since it's going to be worth more by the end of this year, I could probably be pulling in an extra $1000 in a year from now.