Sign in to follow this  
DesiredE

New Cryptocurrency Pi - Can earn more than $50 a day!

There is a new crypto currency developed by a few Stanford PHD students that is the first crypto currency available to mine ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE. Pi does not affect your phone’s performance, drain your battery, or use your network data . Once you hit the lightning button to mine in the app, you can even close the app and you will continue to mine Pi.  

Pi is NOT free money. It is a long-term project whose success depends on the collective contributions of its members.  

Pi is still currently a BETA project so in order to start mining you have to have an invite code once making your profile in the app (don't worry I have one for you!! code: edisonn)  

The faster you get in on this project the higher your mining rate will be! Pi just reached 100k users causing the mining rate to halve, another mining rate halving will take place when the project meets 1 million users, so get in as soon as possible so you can acquire as many coins as you can before pi goes public on crypto trading marketplaces!

bump bump i gotta take a dump dump

dumpity bumpity dumpy dumpy

• Like 1

Where can we get this? Sounds interesting