Sign in to follow this  
michel_haddad

Greetings, I'm requesting a crack for a program called "lidc"

Hello everyone, first of all i'm not sure if this is the right place to request cracks, but I'll post here because this post is more than that.

This program is called "LIDC" from lidcmultiboxing(dot)com, it allows the user to play multiple characters easily on a lot of online games, wonderful program.

So it is a trial, and now that I deactivated my Credit Card I can't buy it, not to mention it's a yearly subscription which I really hate even if I could.

Basically I used it for the whole 30 day trial and fell in love with it, I want to ask you guys how to either reset the trial or request your help to crack it :

When you install the program, it asks for your name, e-mail, country and serial number to activate, alternatively you can press the "start trial" button on the left side.  When you do the program sends a mail message to the e-mail you posted, containing a trial serial number. You then enter it and the program is licensed for you for 30 days. Now once your trial is over, and you start the program, and you try to register again (to the same e-mail, or different e-mail doesn't matter) you receive an error code message "trial has been already installed" after you press "start trial" button. It seems like it's doing an online check as well, because when the internet is disabled it displays a connection error and it can't know that the program was installed on my pc.

Now what did I try ?

1-Obviously reinstalling, searching "lidc" in registry and deleting all keys, searching anything relevant in C:\programdata and %appdata% and %temp%. deleted all nothing works.

2-Uninstalling using revo uninstaller, which can extract a lot of hidden files/keys and delete them as well. But didn't work either

3-Installed the program freshly on a Virtualbox windows, did registry shots before and after, did file scans before and after. I still couldn't find what the program uses to identify that it has been installed on the computer before.

4-Installed the program freshly on another real computer, with reg shots and files shots. Still can't get it

So I'm not exactly sure if it uses a file/key on my computer to know it's been here before, or it sends my MAC address to the software server? I'm really new at this and tried to get it work without any success.

I wish to hear good tips from you guys, or have the software cracked.

Thanks for your time.