Sign in to follow this  
Amazun

Refund services on cracked.to | What do you think?

Hi guys

I'm coming from Nulled and just found cracked.to. I was one of the biggest refunder on Nulled and was inactive for one year now. Now I want to start again with refunding. I saw that on cracked.to there are (in comparison to nulled) like no refund services, found just two.

I just want to make sure, is the demand there? What do you guys think about a real, professional refund service in this forum?

~ Amazun :comfy:

amazon refund services shouldn't solely exist, it's way too easy. If you can do alot of stores it'd be worth

amazon refund services shouldn't solely exist, it's way too easy. If you can do alot of stores it'd be worth

"Amazun" is just my name because I started with amazon. Surely I can do 100+ stores.

And btw, amazon isn't that easy as you mean today for high amounts.

"Amazun" is just my name because I started with amazon. Surely I can do 100+ stores.

And btw, amazon isn't that easy as you mean today for high amounts.

depends on what you say and do obviously but it's still easy

• Like 1

Hope you have HQ stores in the 100 stores u say u can

Hope you have HQ stores in the 100 stores u say u can

Of course my service is HQ :smart: 

What stores would you want?

Amazun, good to see you here, you've done some clothing refunds for me in the past (mostly Asos which is fucked now :/). Glad to see you are active again and I think this site might use some good guys from nulled. If the marketplace gets bigger, it will even surpass it. I will definitely get in touch with you if you get back in the business

Amazun, good to see you here, you've done some clothing refunds for me in the past (mostly Asos which is fucked now :/). Glad to see you are active again and I think this site might use some good guys from nulled. If the marketplace gets bigger, it will even surpass it. I will definitely get in touch with you if you get back in the business

Glad to meet some old customers here. :)

I also saw that on this forum are like no refunders, on nulled are too much now. Problem is that the refund business is getting harder and I have a reallife job, so I don't really have time for a long-term service (just in the next weeks).