Sign in to follow this  
pphenric

Suggestions from a newbie

Hi,

I will be posting my suggestions throughout time here and editing this thread as needed. Without further ado, here goes:

1. I have been noticing that the 'like' button is not that visible for first timers. Maybe make it more obvious/bigger? :thinking:

2. I was recently thinking about the password recovery system. I would like to be able to change the pass right off, reading my pass reset mail, following a link to a new password, you get the idea.

3. A great addition to this site would be the banning ro something of the same sort of people changing the passwords of cracked accounts. I wish something could be done about this. It's infuriating (hit the heart if you agree).

4. Better mobile layout - some elements are displayed outside the screen area when in portrait mode, for ex. when i click on my profile avatar.

Nah I don't agree with ya, Like button already been coloured in green for a purpose, I don't think anybody who really wants to appreciate the stuff other member sharing on his thread will have difficulty finding a like button, Al-thought I think proper alignment will do the trick maybe center alignment will make it more visible and will eventually get more attraction then it is. Waiting for your more suggestions.

Nah I don't agree with ya, Like button already been coloured in green for a purpose, I don't think anybody who really wants to appreciate the stuff other member sharing on his thread will have difficulty finding a like button, Al-thought I think proper alignment will do the trick maybe center alignment will make it more visible and will eventually get more attraction then it is. Waiting for your more suggestions.

Proper alignment sounds like the way to go. Thanks for your reply!

Guest Skryptec

In my opinion it's pretty visible as it is a big, green button with a heart icon in front of it.