Sign in to follow this  
michaelhenry958

Buy Unlimited BTC for .25% [Instant] [Europe, under 18 too!]

Before reading, for this to be useful for you you must be living in the EU and have a picture of your ID on a device ready to verify, you CAN be under 18

So basically I've stumbled upon a website which is EU based where you can purchase BTC for a rate of .25% and can sign up and get approved even if you are under 18.

It has unlimited limits, it's fully instant, and the only fee is the .25%, no other hidden fees!

Content Unlocked:

To sign up click here it is using my referral but you will not have to pay any trading fees for the first 1000 EUR and you support my find heart.png

You can deposit via iDeal, SEPA and a couple of other ways, this sadly will not work as well with UK residents, although if you are a UK resident with an EU bank this is the best option ever.

There are no delays as soon as you sign up within 5 minutes you can start purchasing, I put in 100 EUR to test the platform and bought BTC and it only took a 25 cent fee :)

They also have a trading platform which looks like this.

I think it's because the website asks for ID verification but never asks for your date of birth therefore it doesn't ask the KYC company to check it, either way shit's fire