Sign in to follow this  
lugubrious

Introduction - Lugubrious

:ezy: Introduction - Lugubrious :ezy:

About Me

[align=center]

I've always liked learning about Technology, how things work, how to break them, and how to make that thing do something it wasn't supposed to do in a really fascinating way. In more recent years, I've grown to love participating in online security CTFs and tinkering with my Linux dotfiles. I'm currently studying for the OSCP and I've already obtained a few certifications from CompTIA and LPI. Currently, I work on the IT Help Desk although I'm looking to dip my feet into the water of InfoSec professionally. I'm aware that there is still an ocean of knowledge that is beyond my current understanding and its a life long journey to soak up as much of that liquid knowledge as possible. That is part of the reason why I registered, to participate in the exchange of knowledge. The other reason I've registered is for a more productive source of entertainment to substitute PC gaming which I've found to be the source of a lot of wasted time I could have put into more productive things. I don't think gaming is bad, although in my case I believe it's not helpful. Now you know a little about me and thank you for taking the time to read this. :feelsgood: [/align]