Sign in to follow this  
gcnovidade

[ULTIMATE METHOD] Get a lot of MONEY with this cryptocurrency AIRDROP [PROB 100$/DAY]

-I remember some time back when the STELLAR coin launched in the market, they gave away 5000XLM just for registering, this was their way to do an good airdrop, those 5000XLM worth now MORE THAN $600

-I also remember when the coin RAIBLOCKS (rebranded to nano) launched their airdrop, the way they used to distribute the coins was by captcha solving, each captcha gave back 20-30 coins and now each coin worth more than $1

Then I came here with a new coin that are doing their airdrop with an different way, being an early adopter will get you a lot of money in the future, check it now:

[hide]

That is the coin:

It generates coin daily, all you need to do is to click in this button each 24 hours:

TvVsHgQ.jpg

Use the bonus code alteix and receive a bonus of 25% of your earnings [/hide]

will try this

thank you ill have a look at this for sure!

will try this

wirex? that's too public now, not ultinate method at all

thank you ill have a look at this for sure!

-I remember some time back when the STELLAR coin launched in the market, they gave away 5000XLM just for registering, this was their way to do an good airdrop, those 5000XLM worth now MORE THAN $600

-I also remember when the coin RAIBLOCKS (rebranded to nano) launched their airdrop, the way they used to distribute the coins was by captcha solving, each captcha gave back 20-30 coins and now each coin worth more than $1

Then I came here with a new coin that are doing their airdrop with an different way, being an early adopter will get you a lot of money in the future, check it now:

[align=center]

let’s see bro