Sign in to follow this  
TripleB12

[GiveAway] 2 Months YouTube/Ymusic Premium

Hey Guys I'm doing a giveaway for 2 months of YouTube Premium to one lucky member :pogchamp: .

Please comment a number between 1-50. Random number will be choosen using Google random number generator and the lucky winner will get 2 months of YouTube Premium for free. Video Proof will be posted of choosing the winner. Giveway will end after 3 Days starting now (5th July). 

Rules:

1. No double entry- Disqualified

2. If same number is posted by 2 or more people then the first member to post will win.

Giveaway Ended

Winner: @TimeChangeEverything

Hey Guys I'm doing a giveaway for 2 months of YouTube Premium to one lucky member :pogchamp: .

Please comment a number between 1-50. Random number will be choosen using Google random number generator and the lucky winner will get 2 months of YouTube Premium for free. Video Proof will be posted of choosing the winner. Giveway will end after 3 Days starting now (5th July). 

Rules:

2. If same number is posted by 2 or more people then the first member to post will win.

21 is my number

Rules:

21 is my number

I need this

Thanks for giveaway

Thank you for this.

Rules:

Lemme enter 11 is my number, thanks for this btw

Rules:

85  :fiesta:

Sorry guys i couldn't choose the winner of the giveaway on 5th july.

The winner is @TimeChangeEverything. Here is the video:

https://streamable.com/j3rby

Count on me. I will choose 3. Thanks for Giveaway

Please pm me with your email.