Sign in to follow this  
Xarayh

BTC Gambling Service - Double your money (or more)

Basically, I gamble a lot and have a lot of success with it and use my own manual betting method to make money so I don't rely on scripts or bots and am always in full control, I use a few sites and a few methods but I usually have reasonable success

I'll never claim that it's guaranteed method and free easy money, it's gambling and ultimately the house always wins, but I will say I have NEVER lost everything before first at least doubling my money, my greed sometimes leads to failure but it's my own money so I don't really care, if it was for someone else they give me a limit to cashout at that they're happy with, I cashout their requested amount and take my % (the % I charge depends on the initial deposit and requested cashout as if the buyer requests a higher cashout with a smaller deposit it takes me a lot longer and is more risky), that simple

"BUT I CAN JUST GAMBLE MYSELF HURR HURR" Yes, you could, but I've worked on my method for a long time and found what works for me with a very high success rate, obviously anything can happen but I focus on minimizing the chance of successive losses while maximizing profit on each win by cycling methods rapidly

"BUT WHAT IF YOU JUST SAY YOU LOST EVERYTHING AND SCAM ME" All gambling can be recorded upon the buyers request so you can see everything that's going on and can keep an eye on the balance throughout the entire thing, or I can provide you my username on the sites I use and you can watch along with me and chat with me while I gamble

The smaller the initial deposit and the higher the requested cashout the greater chance of losing it all so try not to be too greedy

Here are some of my winnings in the last 30 days, bottom is the deposit to the sites and top is obviously me withdrawing winnings

I would also be willing to sell my methods for $30 BTC so if you're interested in that feel free to contact me and you can be in full control of your money, you will receive multiple methods I use to make all my money

404510bb6f03d1671e80988d1cef0ef2.png

7187fdbf51141f5682d514876d63d421.png

7104b3fd90cc1c0b1f2c2c91abd41a02.png

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ON DISCORD TO DISCUSS Xarayh#8191

This is a bump

Uve got any vouches on that?

Uve got any vouches on that?

No because I only made the thread yesterday, your choice whether or not you want to trust me I've provided proof of my earnings  :comfy:

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

Waiting for a review or vouch, but this seems very interesting

any vouch copies? :kappa:

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

looks very promising, hope someone takes one for the team on this one. if anyone does please @ me

looks very promising, hope someone takes one for the team on this one. if anyone does please @ me

You could take one for the team Kappa

This shit is hella risky. @TheShred got banned cause he provided this service then fucked it up. BEWARE!!!

DON'T INVESTS IN THIS

This shit is hella risky. @TheShred got banned cause he provided this service then fucked it up. BEWARE!!!

DON'T INVESTS IN THIS

to be fairly honest i dont think anyone will invest anyway. the way this service operates is very risky and dependent on how the seller does it, if he loses your cash and he dont have any of his own then all he can do is just exit at that point because he blew alway all the money.  :monkas:

also, the proof could just be inspect element pics, would like a gif w/ refreshing the page  :fiesta:

U say double money, so if u dont double it and fuck it up then u got hella problems

DON'T INVESTS IN THIS

It's not for long term investment as the house would get you eventually, it's more for quick cash

DON'T INVESTS IN THIS

to be fairly honest i dont think anyone will invest anyway. the way this service operates is very risky and dependent on how the seller does it, if he loses your cash and he dont have any of his own then all he can do is just exit at that point because he blew alway all the money.  :monkas:

also, the proof could just be inspect element pics, would like a gif w/ refreshing the page  :fiesta:

I have a ton of BTC payments and gyazo GIF doesn't record long enough for me to scroll through and focus on all of them

U say double money, so if u dont double it and fuck it up then u got hella problems

It's gambling, if you go into it expecting no risk then you deserve to be fucked as far as I can see

I explain pretty clearly it's not guaranteed, so if someone buys from me expecting guaranteed money then they're taking full responsibility for what happens

It's gambling, if you go into it expecting no risk then you deserve to be fucked as far as I can see

I explain pretty clearly it's not guaranteed, so if someone buys from me expecting guaranteed money then they're taking full responsibility for what happens

At this point, you might as well simply ask for donations. The responsibility should be on you, the seller, as you have lost the investment. 

It wouldn't be any different if I offered one of my services and said:"You might not get the service, even though you have paid for it, because nothing is guaranteed in life".  @TheShred ended up scamming quite a few people and I was one of them. Therefore, I'd recommend everyone to stay away from this "service" and anyone who offers anything similar. " Yes, you could, but I've worked on my method for a long time and found what works for me with a very high success rate"  I call bullshit on this. It's random, for a reason and it's only a matter of time before "very high success rate" turns into "very low success rate" The "method" to beat the randomness is also bs. 

In all honesty, this service shouldn't be allowed.

At this point, you might as well simply ask for donations. The responsibility should be on you, the seller, as you have lost the investment. 

It wouldn't be any different if I offered one of my services and said:"You might not get the service, even though you have paid for it, because nothing is guaranteed in life".  @TheShred ended up scamming quite a few people and I was one of them. Therefore, I'd recommend everyone to stay away from this "service" and anyone who offers anything similar. " Yes, you could, but I've worked on my method for a long time and found what works for me with a very high success rate"  I call bullshit on this. It's random, for a reason and it's only a matter of time before "very high success rate" turns into "very low success rate" The "method" to beat the randomness is also bs. 

In all honesty, this service shouldn't be allowed.

If you had made a thread saying 'you may or may not get the service' and they don't get their expected outcome, do you really think that responsobility lies on the person offering the service? I offer to record everything I do so the buyer knows what is going on, I also offer to sell my methods so the buyer is in full control of their money, I also have a staff vouched thread where I sell betting predictions, people don't have to blindly hand money over to me and get a 'fuck you' in return, I offer to show what is happening with their money OR sell them something that gives them full control over their money

You coming into here trying to act like the moral authority on what should and shouldn't be allowed is pointless

You also seem to be unaware of the fact that some gambling methods offer a higher success rate on average than others, if I spin $1 10 times on 1.5x, do you think I'll make more or less if I take that $10 and throw it on 10x? Different outcomes and methods yield different results, yes it's all RNG but you have some control over that RNG and how the system bets

I repeat my point, anyone with half a brain knows the house always wins, the whole idea is to cash out before it does

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

I wanted this service to work. However, after investing and losing $90 of my own money, I have to advise against it. Xarayh was good enough throughout the process and explained to me how things worked.

He even promised me to, as I quote: "It's no risk for you for this bet, it's on me effectively either you get your money back, or you at least get your 20 back tomorrow night." That was a couple of days ago. I have tried contacting Xarayh on discord, but it seems like I am now blocked. That, to me, is the biggest negative. You can't control results, but you can at least control customer service - and keeping your customer in the dark without warning is a big no-no.

I'm not blaming anyone, as I was fully aware of the risk and everything. All the factors were thoroughly explained to me. This might work for someone, and I hope it does. It's just not for me.