Sign in to follow this  
uberseb

Scammer report ricko's tool

Ricko sold lifetime licenses for his tool, promised us a V2 of this tool and now he said that his friend is taking over the project and will be selling the tool for weekly / monthly fees. This is not what I paid ricko for, he promised us a V2 and refuses to deliver V2 of his tool. I believe this constitutes a ban.

Ugh atleast show communcation, pictures etc lol

I don't even know if rickos on this forum, just wanted other users to be aware.

They banned me off the discord.

I had sold license keys for v1 of my tool, after selling the source code to my friend that is now the LEAD of the project, he decided to change prices weekly / monthly for the tool.

The v1 of the tool will remain working for the LIFETIME of the tool, as I had sold keys according to that.

This user had also stated he would be glad to accept the 2 weeks of v2 so that he could hand it over to other users for the tool to be cracked, and so he could get his lifetime for free.

@rubricko please unban me from discord and show pictures of our entire chat log instead of picking parts of it that make you look like the good guy. You told us in discord we all were going to get a V2 update, and now you say that someone else took it over and is going to be charging more money. You're a fucking aut

@rubricko please unban me from discord and show pictures of our entire chat log instead of picking parts of it that make you look like the good guy. You told us in discord we all were going to get a V2 update, and now you say that someone else took it over and is going to be charging more money. You're a fucking aut

Usually when you sell the source to somebody they take the project over they tend to make up their own rules. I provided a working tool, and IS still working to this day when I initially sold the product.

Never had I provided a non-working tool to any of my customers. The Lifetime key you bought is for v1, as that's the tool that I was selling. 

You still and will always have access to v1 of the tool, as to that's what I SOLD, not the person who bought the code from me.

Unfortunately Ricko, that is not the customers problem that is your problem. Figure something out.

Please post in discord where you promise a V2 update and now you say you're not providing it anymore!!

Thank you :)

If the original purchase was the v1 tool and that's what you got then I do not see how this is a scam. ricko is right in this case, he sold the source code and the new owner got his own rules. You didn't purchase the v1 tool knowing about the v2, that would have been a bonus, but since he can't offer it anymore it doesn't mean that it's a scam.

@Jocker I was promised features that are not available in V1.