Sign in to follow this  
Avocadobro

Need advice on Alcohol

So, it's South America and people here drink A LOT and pretty early on. I've always kinda avoided drinking cause I know some friends that got fucked up for it. Arrested, parents beating the hell outa em and then others that nearly lost their lives.

Everyone seems to have so much fun when they are drunk and in a party, since everyone knows each other, nobody leaves the house and everything's good. 

I kinda want to see you guys' opinion about drink and if I should give a fuck or not.

Plus, I think i will meet more people that way.

Thx.

I know this might be cringy or whatever but just wanted to know the peoples opinion bout drinking. :fiesta:

Well, I drink sometimes but not like partying something crazy. I drink like half a litre every second/third day. Don't drink if you are driving, don't drink if you're going to drive because of police..

As long as you're not driving anywhere, social drinking at parties is fine. That's assuming you're not partying 24/7 though lmao.

Drink responsibly (couple times a month), you don't want to become a alcoholic.

As a person surrounded by drunkards its ultimately a best decision to stay away. Humans getting addicted to feeling good to easy and thats a quick fast way that leaves damage. Anyone under 30 shouldn't even have a drink. But thats just me!

Something to be careful and responsible with like no driving while drinking, no hunting when drinking, be careful of fast consumption as it can hit you hard and fast. A beer , Glass of wine, vodka cooler would be a good way to see if its for you. Beer is bitter almost like black coffee in its own way. Good to have drinks of water between alcoholic drinks. I honestly would recommend to avoid it if your lives good.