Sign in to follow this  
novedx

MAKE $2-5 DAILY 100% AUTOPILOT NO BS W/ PROOF

Hey guys, I was a bit skeptical when I first tried this website but after requesting payment and being paid I can confirm that this works.

[hide] Things you'll need

A bitcoin wallet

Your computer 

5 minutes to set everything up

1. Go to https://get.cryptobrowser.site/7298612 and register an account and download the browser. Please use my ref link as I took the time to write this guide (:
  2. Go to the dashboard, set your speed, and start the miner. The page should look like this : https://imgur.com/a/IDelbHM
  3. Leave the browser open with your computer on and you WILL earn bitcoin. The website recommends that surfing with the browser will increase the rate at which you get bitcoin, but I usually just leave the browser open and let it do its thing.
  4. Withdraw whenever you have the amount of BTC that you want

Listen I know this sounds almost too good to be true and I honestly was on the same page as you until I decided to try it for less than a day and I already made some bitcoin. I would not have written this guide if it didn't work

I am using an i5 6600k and a 960 4GB SSC and pulling $2-3 daily so I can only imagine how much you could earn with better hardware [/hide]

i swear to god if its a fucking referral link

edit: it is a referral link for another fucking bitcoin miner

i swear to god if its a fucking referral link

edit: it is a referral link for another fucking bitcoin miner

It works though did you not see the proof I provided? Of course i'm going to put my ref link here, I was under no obligation to share something that works but I did it and would like some sort of compensation for it. It's not like you paid $30 for this guide

Hey guys, I was a bit skeptical when I first tried this website but after requesting payment and being paid I can confirm that this works.

thanks for the great share

Thanks for sharing. Going to like if it's good

lets try it xddd

i trust you,Hope It Works

thank u, i will see this  :pupper:

lets see this

come on man, AGAIN ??? STOP LYING TO THIS PEOPLE !!! To earn 2-3$ a day you need 10 T/Hs which you cant fcking do with computer, do you know how much cost miner that can produce 10 T/Hs, it costs for around 1500$ , you dont know that, beacuase you have no idea how mining work. With regular computer, you could make 0,001$ leaving your computer work all day ? FOR WHAT ? But you are here for refferals, which you need and its all about. BE AWARE.

thanks you 4 this

I have been doing this on and off for about four days not even 24 hours a day and I have made almost five dollars. (I left it off almost all the last two days) https://imgur.com/a/dxKsNmt

@edkoman But it works! I have actually made money before the referrals. I would just like people to use my referrals as I provided a method and proved that it worked. You can always easily remove the referral before you sign up for the program, and everyone that comes here can do this :)

I have been doing this on and off for about four days not even 24 hours a day and I have made almost five dollars. (I left it off almost all the last two days) https://imgur.com/a/dxKsNmt

@edkoman But it works! I have actually made money before the referrals. I would just like people to use my referrals as I provided a method and proved that it worked. You can always easily remove the referral before you sign up for the program, and everyone that comes here can do this :)

https://imgur.com/a/bzvCKso  :ezy:

Thanks bro, gonna try it.

i need money fo my server

Will this really work or is it just another scam