Cali

Dedicated Servers Method

k7IsoDZ.jpg

LBWuuZ8.png

Message @Ketamine to purchase this method (Discord Ketamine#1337) and @Melkgfx for anything design related (Discord Imperiumdsn#5677).

More specs are available like:

Intel® Xeon® E3-1275 v5 Quad-Core incl. Hyper-Threading Technology

RAM: 64 GB DDR4 ECC

Hard Drive: 2 x 480 GB SATA 6 Gb/s SSD Data Center Series

(Software-RAID 1)

Connection: 1 GBit/s-Port

Guaranteed bandwidth: 1 GBit/s

Backup space: 100 GB

and

Intel® Xeon® E5-1650 v3 Hexa-Core

256 GB DDR4 ECC RAM

2 x 480 GB 6 Gb/s SSD Datacenter Edition (Software-RAID 1)

1 Gbit/s bandwidth

Curious if its actually worth a try, I pay myself for my dedi 150$ with a bit better specs on hostmaze, mostly im interested in how long you'll be able to use overtaken dedi? +/- of course.

Curious if its actually worth a try, I pay myself for my dedi 150$ with a bit better specs on hostmaze, mostly im interested in how long you'll be able to use overtaken dedi? +/- of course.

There are more servers you could get, but they last most of the time 1 month, sometimes it could be less sometimes longer.

Have atm 1 server running already for 7 months.

If you need more info PM me or contact me on Discord: Ketamine#1337

There are more servers you could get, but they last most of the time 1 month, sometimes it could be less sometimes longer.

Have atm 1 server running already for 7 months.

If you need more info PM me or contact me on Discord: Ketamine#1337

Well I used to sell similar method, but a bit.. more specific, usually I was able to hijack whole panel of a customer almost always for a longer timeline than a month. I doubt its similar method, because mine was a bit retarded, lol. Mostly im curious about "privacy" part - and panel entry. I doubt I would buy it so thats why I dont waste your time on pm, I wanted mostly smth permanent. But I know someone who needs a lot of high performance running dedis for malware route, will let him know. 

https://criminals.host/x2oB8.gif - it was my method, its not for sale (inb4 promo) anymore so wanted just to share its similar to gained content. For my friend it wont work since he needs powerfull performance and i was able to get a lot of stuff, but.. low priced ofc. He will add you later, told him already.

Received a Vouch Copy For Dedicated VPS.

The method itself wasn't exactly mentioned but I guess it involves ordering from a certain company and then obtaining it for free ...

Quality 10/10

The server received had a high performance hardware. And best of all it's free (Using the method of course)

You can do unlimited number of times and obtain many servers for free. Worth the price! Not only can you get windows , linux is also possible. 

Price 8/10

The cost of this eBook is $250. This can be "Compensated" with purchase of 2 high performance VPS. 

Service 10/10

@Ketamine was really friendly and provided instructions on how to access the VPS. (First time login password change etc). This lead to me being able to access the VPS without any issues. His replies were insanely quick too.

Overall 9.3/10

Overall I feel that what this methods gives you is really great and HQ. You would be able to reap large profits if you know how to abuse it. 

The only downside I feel is that , you are never sure when it dies etc. It's unpredictable and could cause disruptions to your cracking activities. 

But other than that , everything is pretty much worth it.

Once again thanks for the vouch copy! 

unknown.png

PYRuv5.png

Received a Vouch Copy For Dedicated VPS.

The method itself wasn't exactly mentioned but I guess it involves ordering from a certain company and then obtaining it for free ...

Quality 10/10

The server received had a high performance hardware. And best of all it's free (Using the method of course)

You can do unlimited number of times and obtain many servers for free. Worth the price! Not only can you get windows , linux is also possible. 

Price 8/10

The cost of this eBook is $250. This can be "Compensated" with purchase of 2 high performance VPS. 

Service 10/10

@Ketamine was really friendly and provided instructions on how to access the VPS. (First time login password change etc). This lead to me being able to access the VPS without any issues. His replies were insanely quick too.

Overall 9.3/10

Overall I feel that what this methods gives you is really great and HQ. You would be able to reap large profits if you know how to abuse it. 

The only downside I feel is that , you are never sure when it dies etc. It's unpredictable and could cause disruptions to your cracking activities. 

But other than that , everything is pretty much worth it.

Once again thanks for the vouch copy! 

unknown.png

PYRuv5.png

Thanks for the good review! If there are any problems just hmu !

@Melkgfx and @Nevyn thanks for the reviews guys :hype:

Vouch for my mans Ketamine high quality method recommended

k7IsoDZ.jpg

LBWuuZ8.png

Message @Ketamine to purchase this method (Discord Ketamine#1337) and @Melkgfx for anything design related (Discord Imperiumdsn#5677).

RAM:    64 GB DDR4 ECC

Hard Drive:    2 x 480 GB SATA 6 Gb/s SSD Data Center Series

(Software-RAID 1)

Connection:    1 GBit/s-Port

Guaranteed bandwidth:    1 GBit/s

Backup space:    100 GB

and

256 GB DDR4 ECC RAM

1 Gbit/s bandwidth

Kid why selling a public Method, aka Hetzner it locks the vps after few days  :fuck:

k7IsoDZ.jpg

LBWuuZ8.png

RAM:    64 GB DDR4 ECC

Hard Drive:    2 x 480 GB SATA 6 Gb/s SSD Data Center Series

(Software-RAID 1)

Connection:    1 GBit/s-Port

Guaranteed bandwidth:    1 GBit/s

Backup space:    100 GB

and

256 GB DDR4 ECC RAM

1 Gbit/s bandwidth

Kid why selling a public Method, aka Hetzner it locks the vps after few days  :fuck:

Funny to see that you having fun of this, fake id etc yea man good! 

The most funny about this i dont even use a cc like is standing in the topic and a fake id :??:

Get your facts true before talking shit  :fiesta:

Well its hard to properly vouch a method, I can only vouch delivered successfull output of a method - I didnt really ask more then 1 question about method itself, if its good seller wont say shit, if its perfect then it will never hit a market, but I go a point of that specific sale.

Well.. I recived a dedi with performance close to mine, i use such envoirtment for daily use, wasnt really suprising and any new, but my friends were amused by it quality. I shared them that dedi. Seller is good., method actually doesnt involve carding, since i might know what it is still im not sure, nothing cracking related as mine - sadly xpolish was a bit naive to believe its scenario with that cardin method. If they could guarantee that kind of dedis on daily route its worth a pick, still for own use its better to pay due to content.

Just for fun 200$ is pretty much, but if someone has routing purpose its perfect offer for him, while its hard to get it otherwise then by smth like this method, cracking is.. time taking af.

Well its hard to properly vouch a method, I can only vouch delivered successfull output of a method - I didnt really ask more then 1 question about method itself, if its good seller wont say shit, if its perfect then it will never hit a market, but I go a point of that specific sale.

Well.. I recived a dedi with performance close to mine, i use such envoirtment for daily use, wasnt really suprising and any new, but my friends were amused by it quality. I shared them that dedi. Seller is good., method actually doesnt involve carding, since i might know what it is still im not sure, nothing cracking related as mine - sadly xpolish was a bit naive to believe its scenario with that cardin method. If they could guarantee that kind of dedis on daily route its worth a pick, still for own use its better to pay due to content.

Just for fun 200$ is pretty much, but if someone has routing purpose its perfect offer for him, while its hard to get it otherwise then by smth like this method, cracking is.. time taking af.

Thanks for the detailed reaction!

About the price I ask 200/250 because the servers are around that privé you order with the method. So If you order 2 servers on a account that you make with this method you have kindda your money back.