Sign in to follow this  
kier2n

Anything PHOTOSHOP Services - E-Whore Text on Girls - SE Receipts/Order Details etc

Hiya pals, I'll probably make a graphic thread soon if this gets any interest but i am offering a photoshop service.

I will do anything you want me to do! I am offering 2 vouch copies of this service regarding they aren't overly complicated.

I can photoshop receipts, e-whore verifications, order details, fake balances, Licenses, whatever you require.

You can add my discord @ Kier2n#3265

:fiesta: :fiesta:

Vouch Copies used: 0/2

I would like to take a vc for a detailed vouch, please dm me on Discord: C0rpz#1337

PS: I was a designer too :)

I would like to take a vc for a detailed vouch, please dm me on Discord: C0rpz#0815

Surething boss, i've added you on discord we can go through what you want,

in no way am i some form of photoshop prodigy but i just need to make some money/meet some people and get my life on track instead of in debt, lol.

this is the first thing i thought of offering cause it's somewhat straightforward.

I would like to take a vc for a detailed vouch, please dm me on Discord: C0rpz#0815

in no way am i some form of photoshop prodigy but i just need to make some money/meet some people and get my life on track instead of in debt, lol.

this is the first thing i thought of offering cause it's somewhat straightforward.

Hey, i forgot that my old account was suspended please add me on the new one lol...

C0rpz#1337

Hey, i forgot that my old account was suspended please add me on the new one lol...

C0rpz#1337

lol np added. :) :fiesta:

You still doing photoshopping?

You still doing photoshopping?

yup send me a pm:)