Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln

[HQ] How to Cashout your Amazon Balance into PayPal + Profit

Today I will explain you how to cashout your Amazon balance into PayPal. After that you can sent your money to your bank account, vcc, buy btc or any shit you want.

[hide]

[align=center]Just one thing Before we start..... This took my much time to write and i put in much effort (especially the tip section). So please appreciate this and don't be a fucking Leecher.

Leave a nice comment and rate it!  

But now lets begin!

First you need a Facebook account (it can be a fake one, no one cares)

Now you want to search for Groups with these names: "Amazon Reviews (your country)", "Amazon product tester" and also search this in your language. You will find plenty of groups, join them all.

In these groups many sellers make posts of products they want testers for. There is much shit but also much nice stuff (like power banks, chargers, LED lights etc.).

You want to look for high value and common products, or products you really want and need. You gonna contact the sellers and tell them that you are interested in testing their product/s or you just comment under their post and wait for them to contact you.

Now you maybe think: "holy shit, I can get products for free and meanwhile make my amazon balance to cash? But does not everyone want to be a tester, how can i convince the sellers to take me?"

Trust me, i thought the same, but there are so many sellers and posts daily, you wont be able to test everything.

After you contacted the sellers, or got contacted by them, they will ask you for your profile link (TIP: NEVER sent them your link, just sent them screenshots, i will explain later why)

They will either sent you a link or keywords you can search and find the product with, e.g. if you buying a power bank it will be something like that: "power bank 10000 mah" (TIP: NEVER use the link, always search by keywords)

You order and sent them a screenshot and the order number and your PayPal Account.

After the product/s arrived you will wait 2-10 days before you review them (ill explain later why). Ask the seller how he wants his review (some want at least 50-100 words or so) but never exaggerate it. It has to be a normal review not an advertisement

After the review is published you will tell that to the seller and he will refund you your money through PayPal (always check if they cover the fee since they sent the money via goods and services but you can also give a fuck since its just some %)

Now you can just keep the shit you ordered for yourself or sell it on eBay, craigslist or wherever you want to make some profit.

Also if you bought the amazon gift cards for 70-80% of their value (which is a common rate) you already profit by just doing the product tests.

Now lets come to the explanation and some extra tips:

First of all you got to know that amazon can ban your account for "fake" reviews. They will either suspend it completely or restrict it so you can't post reviews anymore.

So you want to make sure to keep everything legit. If you order tons of stuff and review it right after you received it, you are turning on some red lights. No one would review something immediately and its also not legit to post only 5 star reviews sucking the dicks of the companies. So what you wanna do is to keep the reviews, you post per week, between 3-5. Also make sure to review other articles that you order and are not product tests with less than 5 stars.

Don't get too greedy! Make sure everything looks normal and legit. Don't order every shit you find, only stuff you really need or you want to sell.

If you don't have prime, make sure to order multiple products (can be from different sellers) to reach the 29 bucks free shipping gap since the sellers won't refund you the shipping costs. This also applies for non prime products.

Also I would avoid products with no reviews, but you can still order them, just post less reviews in that week.

Never use links and only search by keywords (but not too obvious). Better search a while for the product instead of typing in too much keywords. Also NEVER type in the brand!

If you fuck it up and your account gets banned after you ordered, but before you was able to post a review, the seller won't refund or only partial refund you. Don't be a dick, it was your fault so just sent the product back or keep it (yes you gotta pay for the shipping).

Be careful of "fake sellers"! They want you to order, give 5 stars and after that they don't pay you so you make from the 5 star review a 1 star review. They are competitors (pussy fags) and want to damage other sellers. Just sent the product back or keep it if you like it (yea you have to cover the shipping but its not the sellers fault, you just got ripped by an fake seller).

There are also groups where product testers say which sellers are trusted and which not, join them to find out. After you did some product tests you will anyways join the sellers private group on Facebook or WhatsApp, so you can always do some product tests whenever you want to.

I forgot, ALWAYS ask for an alternative contact method like e-mail or WhatsApp nubmer etc. cause Facebook often blocks accounts of sellers and if that happens you still can contact them.[/hide][/align]

Please make sure to leave a like and do not leech! :hype:

Such a lovely method cannot wait to use it

vouchy anyways

been looking for a method like this for a while so thanks

EDIT: actually seems like a good method. Will give this a try.

been looking for a method like this

thx brooooooooooo

Amazon cash balance i hope

thanjs wukk test

thank you hope this works

Today I will explain you how to cashout your Amazon balance into PayPal. After that you can sent your money to your bank account, vcc, buy btc or any shit you want.

Please make sure to leave a like and do not leech! :hype:

Skjsjsjskskskskksksksjs