Sign in to follow this  
Star

Handwriting Dorks Information & Tips

Enjoy, hopefully you get something out of this :)

[hide]

When you handwrite dorks, the best type is to handwrite advanced google dorks. Here are some examples of advanced google dorks and normal google dorks:

Advanced:

inurl:".php?id=" + insource:"buy now"

inurl:".asp?pageid=" + intext:"Register"

Normal:

buy now.php?id=

register.asp?pageid=

As you can see, advanced google dorks are dorks that utilize google search operators.

Now, for the main part. What are google search operators? Google search operators are certain operators that can make finding vulnerable websites easier and target a certain genre of websites with ease. Lets start the explanation! Stay with me and prepare to handwrite some good dorks after this tutorial smile.png

These are what you should be using most of the time:

inurl:This will search for your keyword IN the URL. For example, if I have a dork like inurl:".php?id=" + "productview" this will return URLs with ".php?id=" and "productview" in the URL. Should be used on every dork you handwrite for the best results.

allinurl:This will search for your keyword in internal search pages. For example, allinurl:"ebay" + "buy toys", this will return results on ebay with keywords related to "buy toys" in the URL. Not a very useful operator for dorks. 

intext:This will search for your specified keyword in the TEXT. This is great for targeting a genre. For example, intext:"gaming score" will return websites with the text "gaming score". One of the best operators for dorks.

allintext:This is just intext, but not accurate. Intext: returns results with "gaming score" in the same place of the text while allintext will search an entire page for the text. Not very useful and inaccurate for targeting.

inanchor:This returns sites which have the keyword in links pointing to them, in order of the most links. For example, if I searched for allinanchor:helicopters, Google would show me the top sites which are linked to, where the anchor text for the link is “helicopters”. This is very advanced and not recommended for beginners.

allinanchor:Same as inanchor but will return sites with more than 1 of the keywords you specified. This is even more advanced than inanchor: and should not be used.

intitle:This is intext: operators brother. This is one of the best operators for target a genre and is self explanatory.For example, intitle:"best game of 2018" will return URLs with the following term in the title of the website.

allintitle:Same as intitle, but will not be accurate and won't return exact results.

The all****: operators may be confusing to some people but basically it's like this:

intitle:"best game of 2018" will return URLs with titles like "what is the best game of 2018", "vote on the best game of 2018", etc.

allintitle:"best game of 2018" will return URLs with titles like "games in 2018 are not the best", "does 2018 have thebest games", etc.

Thanks for reading my information tutorial, please don't leech because this took me a lot of effort to make.

[/hide]

i hope this is not another copy-paste from another forum :pepo:

Good info, thank u bro, like

Yes it is.

Yes it is.

I hope you know I'm the one who made this tutorial, I copy pasted this from my own thread on another forum  :smart:

Yes it is.

I hope you know I'm the one who made this tutorial, I copy pasted this from my own thread on another forum  :smart:

I know that, but that doesn't change the thing that you copy pasted. I only answered what he asked :)

Enjoy, hopefully you get something out of this :)

[/font][/color]

hopefully also i left a like :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

thaks bro

thanks man

it's wierd hand writing dorks but will give it a try

that's wut i've been lookin for ty bruuuuh

Thank you Sir

Thanks very nice series on dorks my friend

thanks alot man

hell yeah!! this is what I need

Thanks for this, I'm learning all about dorks right now.

thanks man waiting for more cool stuff like this in the near future,,..