Sign in to follow this  
Ganthimon0s

uPlay Software Brute&Checker | PSHACK EDITION [NEW WORKING, PROXY]

uPlay Software | PSHACK EDITION

Hey, uPlay has become a real pain lately. Most Checkers stopped working and the ones that work are mostly paid software.

Luckily I found this checker that seems to be working with good proxies, even though it might skip some hits, i'm not sure..

You can load your combo by clicking the "Source" button and so on. If you want to change your settings such as the number of threads and the type of proxy, go to the setting option. You can find your results by clicking on the "Results Folder".

VT

[hide]uPlay Software | DOWNLOAD[/hide]

2wei51v.gif

Enjoy!

This old version and not working!

Hey, uPlay has become a real pain lately. Most Checkers stopped working and the ones that work are mostly paid software.

Luckily I found this checker that seems to be working with good proxies, even though it might skip some hits, i'm not sure..

You can load your combo by clicking the "Source" button and so on. If you want to change your settings such as the number of threads and the type of proxy, go to the setting option. You can find your results by clicking on the "Results Folder".

VT

2wei51v.gif

Enjoy!

vsvdsvxzczxczxczcz

VT

2wei51v.gif

Enjoy!

thanks men very thanks

thanks man works great

ited 1 time in total.)

#1 Follow

VT

2wei51v.gif

Enjoy!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nice drop , gonna test this and give feedback soon