Sign in to follow this  
Raykillz

Here to Learn!

Hey guys, 

I've joined this community to learn how to crack accounts. This forum seems to have a lot of HQ resources. I've had some experience cracking LoL accounts back in 2015, but it was so much easier back then. I would just scrape some usernames, have a small password list and the accounts just flooded in. 

I wanna start cracking accounts just for fun atm, pretty much just to learn something new and maybe a have a new hobby. There are so many things I have to learn, but I have already learned lots in the past hour.

Main things I want to understand and achieve:

• Dorks and what makes a HQ dork
  • Find one injectable URL
  •  Learn more!

I understand a lot of secrets about how to successfully crack will be hidden and won't be available to the public but I hope I can learn as much as I can!

Hey, welcome! Also new here. Definitely lots to learn here.

Hey guys, 

I've joined this community to learn how to crack accounts. This forum seems to have a lot of HQ resources. I've had some experience cracking LoL accounts back in 2015, but it was so much easier back then. I would just scrape some usernames, have a small password list and the accounts just flooded in. 

I wanna start cracking accounts just for fun atm, pretty much just to learn something new and maybe a have a new hobby. There are so many things I have to learn, but I have already learned lots in the past hour.

Main things I want to understand and achieve:

• Dorks and what makes a HQ dork
  • Find one injectable URL
  •  Learn more!

I understand a lot of secrets about how to successfully crack will be hidden and won't be available to the public but I hope I can learn as much as I can!

Drop your discord and i'll teach you