Sign in to follow this  
SpearRipper

OpenBullet | 20x Special Backgrounds Personal Made | Enjoy Better Lock |

[align=center]Are you bored with the main background or it does not fits you for any reason?

No warry i made 20x special backgrounds that for sure you will like some of them that if you didn't like them all ^^

I spent a lot of my time to make them look smooth for the eyes and fits anyone as much as i could

I also reduced a bit of the default white font colour of OpenBullet so it doesn't hurt your eyes after a while of look

I made this for my personal use but i decided to share it with you guys so i expect more than ty and shit laugh.png 

Here an Example

QVBKaa3.jpg

____ instruction ____

Every Background theme come with its own settings file, for white font colour reduce and menu select colour only.

____ Installation ____

1- Extract the Winrar of the theme you want in your Openbullet folder and accept replace all then Open OpenBullet.exe

2- Go to Settings > OpenBullet > Themes > Check Use Images Button > Click in Background Image Folder Button.

3- Go to Images in OpenBullet Folder choose the Background theme you want and click Save done.

____ Download ____

Virustotal.com Scan

[hide]

Download From Mega.nz

Download From anonfiles.com

Download From anonfile.com

[/hide]

My Regards

@SpearRipper[/align]

Well done nice idea and nice share