Sign in to follow this  
aloneguy

Scam Report Farmer

So I bought one Netflix account from @Farmer  store for 1 yr validity account s. within 5 days I asked him and he replaced again after 12 account stopped working..now I have already sent him msg here and in his shop as well but he is not replying to any of these..

Link to profile

Link to thread

Proof of msg in shop

sXNYZVD.jpg

User informed and has 24 hours to reply.

So I bought one Netflix account from @Farmer  store for 1 yr validity account s. within 5 days I asked him and he replaced again after 12 account stopped working..now I have already sent him msg here and in his shop as well but he is not replying to any of these..

Link to profile

Link to thread

Proof of msg in shop

sXNYZVD.jpg

Hi,

Please pm me your Order ID for a replacement. Sorry the shoppy's query system was quite buggy the past couple of days. Didn't receive ur ticket.

Link to profile

Link to thread

Proof of msg in shop

sXNYZVD.jpg

Hi,

Please pm me your Order ID for a replacement. Sorry the shoppy's query system was quite buggy the past couple of days. Didn't receive ur ticket.

Already pmed you 4 days back and again sent u 4 hr back

Link to profile

Link to thread

Proof of msg in shop

sXNYZVD.jpg

Hi,

Already pmed you 4 days back and again sent u 4 hr back

Replacement sent. @Jocker @aloneguy

Received replacement account..

Solved.