Sign in to follow this  
Royals

[Small-Jobs] C# Development Service / Help

Only taking small jobs, because of my internet restrictions (speed and such) only quick, not so much hassle jobs. You will find your price between $10-30 generally, I more than likely wont be taking projects which would cost more as my internet is extremely bad, 30kb/s which makes development difficult for things such as crackers. You may be required to test if I cannot.

All payments will be in BTC & I require as much information as possible before starting your project. Please do NOT come to me with stupid ideas or impossible ones, research and remember the 10-30USD price range MAX when deciding what you want doing. Source is included in all purchases

I am also offering C# assistance for a small fee if needed.

Discord: Royals#0552

Crackers/Checkers/Giftcard Checkers:

• You must supply: A login portal, a working account/code + a working proxy list for the site if needed. (A fiddler/HTTPWebDebugger file would be legendary)
  • Sites with these will not be considered: Any captcha service, stealth bans

Utilities:

• You must supply: Whatever dataset you want to be manipulated, any API urls etc etc
  • Sites with these will not be considered: X

I will not be making:

• Account creators