Sign in to follow this  
gabideJC

Solution- (When you can not create folders on your PC)

One person wrote this: Hello,

well, as I said, it does not allow me to create a new folder (right button, new, new folder) no matter where I do it: neither on the desktop nor anywhere else, more when I try to make and pass the pointer again, I blocked the window and it tells me that the program does not respond.

And this is the SOLUTION

You are missing some keys in your registry try this, go to: start-run-regedit

Then, when the registration is made, go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT and there you should verify that you have these folders:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ CLSID \ {D969A300-E7FF-11d0-A93B-00A0C90F2719} and

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ Directory \ Background \ shellex \ ContextMenuHandlers \ {D969A300-E7FF-11d0-A93B-00A0C90F2719}

If you do not have them, you must create them one by one from the point where the folder is located, for example: if you only have the folder

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ Directory \ Background \ shellex

then right click on the "shellex" folder and from there choose the new one and from there and then add the following name for the missing folder, which in this case would be "ContextMenuHandlers", then right click but you will see the folder "ContextMenuHandlers" and choose new and then key and create this folder "{D969A300-E7FF-11d0-A93B-00A0C90F2719} and thus finish creating the entire folder key depending on where the folders are on your PC.

This happens sometimes when there is a conflict with the installed drivers, uhmmm good, that is, you will find many folders in the registry so good to catch up, remember that all are sorted alphabetically to make it easier to find them, well I hope you have explained well and that with this solution your problem, any copnsulta send it to me =)