Sign in to follow this  
HestiaBestia

Seeking a Team

Hi, I am Hestia! My skills include cracking, social engineering, and I am a newbie developer. If this is not allowed please delete the post! Let's start with a few tidbits before I get into the meat of my portfolio. 

Why am I searching for a team?

I am very tired of working alone. For the past three years I have been solo, but I don't enjoy it the same way I used to. So I started looking for a community and I love the idea of forums. But it's likely more than half of this forum is leeches and it's no better on any forum out there.

What do I expect from a team?

I hope to find people decently experienced, even some people I could learn from. Every other group I have been invited to expects me to do all the work.

What can I bring to a team?

Dedication, and everything my skills warrant. 

Now, let's get in to my portfolio. What good would telling you my skills do if I don't back it up?

[align=center]Development / Scripting

[/align]

My skill level here is limited. I am new to all of this dev stuff, but I absolutely love making my own tools! I have completed two so far and plan to continue making my own stuff. I hope one day to make something release-worthy. I can do the following:

- Script in Ruby

- HTML & CSS (Very Limited JS)

- C# Development

Pics of my work:

A Checker

A Dork Gen

A Proxy Tool

Click here, it's a video.

Social Engineering

[align=left]I am an intermediate social engineer, as I said above. I have made a bunch of methods for my home forum. I can do the following.

My home forum profile: https://incidious.se/members/78/[/align]

- Find & Make my own Methods

- Make SE Calls

- Send SE Mails

Methods I've discovered:

eFysitt.jpg AxvHFyp.jpg YTY2ekU.jpg SgUCWyE.jpg U99Did2.jpg9WlrXrQ.png rg9gqfx.jpg

Cracking

My favorite hobby! I have done everything to do with cracking you can think of. I have been doing it for the entirety of the past three years. I can do the following:

[align=left] - Dump Combos

- Crack Accs / Cards / Serials & IMEIs

- Make Configs

- Make Checkers

- Nearly anything else cracking related[/align]

A few of my cracking proofs:

My public configs.

Click here.

My newest dumped combo.

Click here.

Cracked cards for a local market.

Click here.

If you want to see anything else please reply to this thread, I will be happy to oblige. Looking forward to working with some of you :)

this is very detailed, i hope u find a good team!