Sign in to follow this  
VeloxVPN

We're all exposed.

I'm not going to say anything highly innovative or unknown to man-kind, I'll simply provide a small read that might increase awareness.

How do you protect yourself from data share, leak or breach? Understanding how your data is used remains crucial for having a solid control over your online identity. In case you haven’t heard, Article 13 combined with Article 11 limits the Internet freedom (we used to know). This being said, you can forget the Internet you used to know.

As creators ourselves, we share the concern that there should be a fair distribution of revenues from the online use of copyright works, that benefits creators, publishers, and platforms alike.

But Article 13 is not the right way to achieve this. By requiring Internet platforms to perform automatic filtering all of the content that their users upload,  Article 13 takes an unprecedented step towards the transformation of the Internet from an open platform for sharing and innovation, into a tool for the automated surveillance and control of its users. […] The damage that this may do to the free and open Internet as we know it is hard to predict, but in our opinions could be substantial.

You are responsible for your privacy

With the new copyright proposal, also known as ‘meme ban’, every person suddenly becomes responsible for his own privacy. We’re greeting the times of automated surveillance and control as it slowly paces towards WWW. Okay, we can’t deny that surveillance was not present before the new regulations were put into effect. However, it’s important to understand that new laws will hold content hosts liable for copyrighted material. As good as it may sound, it only opens a new gate for companies to automate the surveillance and control of its users, as well as potential users. Surely, it’ll be done to protect themselves, but you should still be aware of mentioned actions.

We’ve been researching and creating an ideal, yet hypothetical VPN that will guarantee the privacy to its users. Well, the idea is not so hypothetical anymore though.

How would you describe the importance of zero logging policy? Ideally, zero logging policy represents a written guarantee that your data is not stored, shared or exposed. This policy is exclusively implemented for VPN servers based in specific countries, Sweden being one of them. Of course, while this feature remains highly rewarding, providers of such services are not obligated to implement such policy.

Important things to consider when choosing a right VPN:

• the types of data being collected
  • the assurance of zero logging policy
  • features and software itself
  • the country of where server operates

It’s rather simple to conclude that current laws within EU and abroad (USA) are limiting the users and forcing them to tunnel their traffic through external servers. It’s crucial for everyone to understand the importance of features offered by VPN. Not every virtual private network holds the ability to ensure your anonymity, even though their intention might be. Features such as ZLP, Auto VPN Kill Switch and other encryption methods are an extra layer of security that allows VPN providers to legally offer high-end anonymity services.

I'm always using VPN + tor router and i dont give a fuck about ohers ppl or who following me like FBI cuz they can't find me or catch me.

Well its certainly true to that, but I wouldnt be so extremely fuckin attituded about this stuff.

in my country ..my govt hunt and put in to jail people who oppose the current govt (making article criticizing policy etc)

3-4 year ago i loughs when the Chinese block their internet ..but nowadays i know how The Chinese people feel

Today i always use tor or Vpn when im using internet

is hard times. Privacy will never be guaranteed. On the other side, I want bad people to be caught, so it's a balance

If you're being put to jail for speaking your mind, then you're already locked and limited. It's true that this is happening and that awareness is so unnoticeable.