Sign in to follow this  
spanishinquisition477

Anyone even more hyped about Cyberpunk 2077?

Especially after the release date drop and HIM appearing. So now have TWO confirmed celebrity talents in the game  :fiesta: :fiesta:

Kinda sad that it's 10-ish months away, though I kinda expected it. Still, its kind of a minor letdown.

What do you guys think about the game?

Especially after the release date drop and HIM appearing. So now have TWO confirmed celebrity talents in the game  :fiesta: :fiesta:

Kinda sad that it's 10-ish months away, though I kinda expected it. Still, its kind of a minor letdown.

What do you guys think about the game?

Even if its just witcher 3 set in the future, that'll be fine. I've always preferred how they tell their stories vs Rockstar. Reckon it will be a GOTY sweep next year

sdfgsdfgdhfgfjdfhfijkfsdgfd dfsg fdgdsfg dfg df gdfs gsdf gsdf gdsf gsd gfsd gsdf gs dfg sdfg dsfg dfs g

Keanu reeves made a big hype train for that game. Interesting trailer and large system requestments  :pepi: it's all what i think about this game

I am really excited for the game. Even though they had been putting off announcing the release date, I was seeing that as possibly a good thing. Too many games are rushed to market before they are completely finished, which results in many bugs and constant patches. Hopefully with they used the delay to polish the game more.