Sign in to follow this  
whoami00

can any one help me please

can any one help me please little Question can i show hidden words save in cracked account like security answer bank account number or visa all show in personal information like this ****** i want show as text? :pepe:

No you cant that's illegal.

no - 1 the information is very liekly stored on server , its ****'d for a reason and 90% of the time the CVC for the card will not even be stored the user will be required to re enter that there is nothing you can do unelss it shows that data somewhere on site

I am also assuming your IQ is < 40 and will end up getting arrested within 1 month if you was capabale of getting bank info , just ignore banks for now and learn more

can any one help me please little Question can i show hidden words save in cracked account like security answer bank account number or visa all show in personal information like this ****** i want show as text? :pepe:

well technically yes you can , you jsut need a special script and other things

but boy, those are crimes and the information you are looking is a high level for people that have none-middle knowledge about programming

dont do this type of things boy

If I was you i'd stay away from that stuff unless you want to get arrested  :kappa:

Someone really wants to end up in jail huh

It doesnt work that way I'm afraid. The data has been replaced with * and you can't 'get it back' or anything.

It doesnt work that way I'm afraid. The data has been replaced with * and you can't 'get it back' or anything.

if the info is in your pc browser - 

in chrome -

right click > check > replace "type="password"" for "type="text""

Since you're gonna have to ask something like that, maybe you shouldn't do it at all.