Sign in to follow this  
lordvanticus

Hello it is I, Lord Vanticus

Hi, I am new here and just thought I'd introduce myself.

I am 24/m. 

Don't have much experience with cracking. When I was 12 I used to create hacks for online shooters with visual basics but that's about it lol.

I'm here to participate in the community and maybe learn a little bit about cracking but I'm not gonna take it too seriously.

Also joined because I could use a Netflix account, but I don't wanna be a leecher haha.

Some of my interests are gaming, anime, playing guitar/piano, working out, and chilling with my doggo.

My favorite game currently to play is Rocket League, and I don't think I could pick a single anime as my favorite but some of my favorites are Code Geass, Steins;gate, and Toradora.

Thank you for having me!

Welcome to cracked.to ;)

I am 24/m. 

Don't have much experience with cracking. When I was 12 I used to create hacks for online shooters with visual basics but that's about it lol.

I'm here to participate in the community and maybe learn a little bit about cracking but I'm not gonna take it too seriously.

Also joined because I could use a Netflix account, but I don't wanna be a leecher haha.

Some of my interests are gaming, anime, playing guitar/piano, working out, and chilling with my doggo.

My favorite game currently to play is Rocket League,  and I don't think I could pick a single anime as my favorite but some of my favorites are Code Geass, Steins;gate, and Toradora.

Thank you for having me!

Welcome to cracked Vanticus. I'm sure you'll have a good time here - I'm into cracking and stuff but tend to spend most of my time chilling.

Also make sure not to reveal too much about your real life as it's bad for security.

I am 24/m. 

My favorite game currently to play is Rocket League,  and I don't think I could pick a single anime as my favorite but some of my favorites are Code Geass, Steins;gate, and Toradora.

Thank you for having me!

Welcome to cracked Vanticus. I'm sure you'll have a good time here - I'm into cracking and stuff but tend to spend most of my time chilling.

Also make sure not to reveal too much about your real life as it's bad for security.

Thank you, and I appreciate the advice!  By the way here's my social security #,  just kidding :P