Wuyn

⭐Netflix Private UHD 4 Device Accounts ⭐ Crazy Bulk rates ⭐Yearly Subscriptions

Payments and updated price click below image or visit my shoppy.gg/@wuyn

(Autobuy is off to ensure fresh accounts are delivered)

download.jpg

Allow me to introduce myself,

my name is Chris, I have been selling Private Netflix account since 2016 on other platform and business is good.

Please don't confuse me with with days/week old seller. Expect premium service that only comes with experience.

My main intended product line here on the forums are to supply Re-sellers with bulk sales.

Are you a re-seller? You are the reason why I'm here!

However, I will still serve individual sales which I will explain below.

What kind of Netflix am I selling?

Netflix trial accounts. These accounts legal, not shared account/hacked/modded.

- Accounts are valid 28-30 days since the accounts are delivered

- All account is Premium Plan type 4K Ultra HD and can be shared with your family or friends totaling up to 4 device/screen playing different movie at the same time

- Works on any smart device which can play YouTube (SMART TV, Smartphones/Tablets, PC/Mac, Xbox1/PS4)

- Email/passwords/details/profile can be changed at your heart's desire. The account is yours

- being a trial type account, you NEED to remove previous account's history. Failure to do this may put your account on hold as Netflix won't allow multiple accounts in 1 device

Below is the type and pricing.

Bulk amount for Resellers:

1. Price starts $0.8 / accounts for high volume purchases

2. Want to test the water (try my service), or still starting out your bussiness? $1.4 per account for 10 accounts

3. YOU MUST advise your customers to delete the previous Netflix account's history/cache they had on their devices. NO replacements will be made in this case.

4. Please perform a random (or full) check on the accounts as soon as you received the accounts.

1 year Subscription plan for individual:

1. Since each account is valid for 30 days, you will need to manually re-login every month.

2. Password must be changed after receiving and testing the account to secure it, no replacement if you fail to test and secure accounts within 24hrs of account's shipment

3. This is not a gift code, has to use new fresh accounts

4. All sales are final , no refunds only account replacements during subscription period

5. Price is $20 for yearly subscriptions

Are you a reputable member? I will give totally free vouch copies, please leave a post here and PM me. (limited quantity)

For questions please contact as I may not be active in forum:

Discord : Wuyn#5525

Telegram : @WUYNshop

PS: I'm also looking for thread design graphic service, I need help to edit my price on my image. Please PM me your offer

bump up service active

I am interested.. about the 12 months account we actually get 12x1 month accounts or i am misunderstanding?

• Like 1