Sign in to follow this  
Vaqz

Have you helped someone today? How? If not, why not?

Have you helped someone today? How? If not, why not? :fiesta:

No , bc I’m sleeping 12h

Finally a question I can answer! Yeah, today, for the first time in my life (and who knows if it wasn't the last), I've paid for someone at the supermarket. The man was superglue and tape, then realised he didn't have his card. So, I was like shit, why not? Paid 5.20, and felt really good about myself :)

No , bc I’m sleeping 12h

I wish I could sleep rn  :pepi:

Finally a question I can answer! Yeah, today, for the first time in my life (and who knows if it wasn't the last), I've paid for someone at the supermarket. The man was superglue and tape, then realised he didn't have his card. So, I was like shit, why not? Paid 5.20, and felt really good about myself :)

Wow, that was really kind of you! You should feel good about yourself :kek:

Well done.A kind thing to do.Didn't help anyone on the 5th as nobody I encountered needed help!

Usually help people in the supermarket by getting items for them they can't reach.

Little boy came begging for money, the only reason I declined giving him any money is because I know that he forwards it to those who control him. Some food, a drink or something in that direction seemed better than actually gifting money that he'll never keep.

i havent helped anyone today because im always at home

I am to lazy today. Maybe tomorrow I will help someone.

Today I helped a man with 10 bucks for gasoline.  Whether he was seriously going to buy gasoline with it or go for some good ol' alcohol, I dunno.

Today I helped a man with 10 bucks for gasoline.  Whether he was seriously going to buy gasoline with it or go for some good ol' alcohol, I dunno.

good job! :kek:

i don't have friends to help :, v(