Sign in to follow this  
absolutegamer

New to cracked, hoping to get started in the world of account cracking.

I met Cthulhu in a discord for cheating (not sure if I'm allowed to share it here). I tried teaching myself how to crack accounts with an old shitty version of XSlayer but I didn't know the first thing about building combolists or using proxies. Coming here hoping to learn more about what I need to do as well as have access to some higher quality tools. If anyone has some advice on where and how I can get started it would greatly be appreciated. And if anyone is interested in cheating, I'll be glad to help you find a provider for a game if you don't already have one. :ezy:

I met Cthulhu in a discord for cheating (not sure if I'm allowed to share it here). I tried teaching myself how to crack accounts with an old shitty version of XSlayer but I didn't know the first thing about building combolists or using proxies. Coming here hoping to learn more about what I need to do as well as have access to some higher quality tools. If anyone has some advice on where and how I can get started it would greatly be appreciated. And if anyone is interested in cheating, I'll be glad to help you find a provider for a game if you don't already have one. :ezy:

Welcome to the forum absolutegamer. I guess the earlier responses weren't so helpful so I'll try to help more!

Best place for learning about combo lists is: https://cracked.to/Forum-Combolists

As you're upgraded (good job btw!) you can look at the more advanced tools here: https://cracked.to/Forum-Upgraded-Tools

In terms of proxies, it's difficult to find good lists - you'll probably need to buy them, so poke around on the marketplace here and see what looks good.

If you need any help, hit me up and I'd be happy to help more.