Sign in to follow this  
zLee

Need help opening cracking tools!

Hello i know the subject of this thread sounds stupid but i was wondering if someone could help me with, i have been trying to drag cracking tools such a checkers from a (.zip) file but when i select all the files i want to copy all of them copy except the (.exe) file.

When i even try to open the (.exe) files from within WinRAR the all end up getting compressed.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Thanks

zLee

It sounds like your antivirus is automatically deleting the .exe files. If you trust the checker, add an exception to the folder you are extracting the checker to.

It sounds like your antivirus is automatically deleting the .exe files. If you trust the checker, add an exception to the folder you are extracting the checker to.

It was my windows defender doing it, I didnt know it was that cause it never notified me.

Damn thanks so much Xoda forever grateful for your help

zLee

It was my windows defender doing it, I didnt know it was that cause it never notified me.

Damn thanks so much Xoda forever grateful for your help

zLee

Glad you fixed it. Dont want to sound patronising or anything, but make sure youre careful - obviously windefender is a bit OTT sometimes with what it blocks, but it might be blocking things for a reason. People that are writing this sort of software arent always angels.

Always use a VM or sandbox to test out software, and make sure not to have any personal info etc. on your VM/sandbox.