Vouches:

DoiainJ.jpg

71lBhnf.jpg

O9UJ0PX.jpg

naFzxER.jpg

9lwo4tV.jpg

54x6Exb.jpg

Extras:

Nano - AntiDisable Tool (Defends you from an User Attack)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[align=center]Contact:

Discord - XIFI#1943[/align]

Telegram - https://t.me/nanolobby

Twitter - https://twitter.com/NanoTheDroid

----------------------------------

[align=center]For Advertisements:

C0rpz#1337[/align]

nice thread design xD that font is bigger than page itself

big vouch.

I bought nano before this thread was posted and the exploit works amazingly, especially after the new update to the nano matrix that was just added

look at this:

https://i.vgy.me/EDWllV.gif

Can you show how other things work? User attack and stuff

Hmmmm sir nice !

Can you show how other things work? User attack and stuff

Contact us using the contact details on the image for a live demonstration.  :pepegun:

i can vouch for this, bought it back when it was 45 dollars, and to this day it's still lit.

server attack actually freezes your client and everyone elses client who is viewing the channel, even AFTER the attack is done it completely makes interaction with the server laggy asf.

say works really well, all messages get sent instantly instead of it being one message every 0.2 seconds, which is what say is supposed to do.

as you may have seen above a lot of nanites are generated. i think wifi upgraded the generator today so it's like around 1k-2k bots per minute, and you dont even have to pay any extra cost for them. makes disabling accounts and servers really easy.

nanites always last long as fuck (there are some old nanites from april that are still alive, but they were sent to the phantom zone, meaning they're lost forever.) and wifi always finds a way around discords patches.

their most useful feature (in my opinion) is possess, basically you can log into nanites and do anything which you can do on a regular discord account.

i can vouch for this, bought it back when it was 45 dollars, and to this day it's still lit.

server attack actually freezes your client and everyone elses client who is viewing the channel, even AFTER the attack is done it completely makes interaction with the server laggy asf.

say works really well, all messages get sent instantly instead of it being one message every 0.2 seconds, which is what say is supposed to do.

as you may have seen above a lot of nanites are generated. i think wifi upgraded the generator today so it's like around 1k-2k bots per minute, and you dont even have to pay any extra cost for them. makes disabling accounts and servers really easy.

nanites always last long as fuck (there are some old nanites from april that are still alive, but they were sent to the phantom zone, meaning they're lost forever.) and wifi always finds a way around discords patches.

their most useful feature (in my opinion) is possess, basically you can log into nanites and do anything which you can do on a regular discord account.

Hey, thanks for your vouch bro.

It would be great if you pres the vouch button on the top right and give a Vouch either :)

Also make sure to drop sum Green ;)  :kek:

Vouch copy sir? I will make detailed review

theres a fucking big text which says no vouch copy!!!!!

Interested. Please pm me with the buy link since I found none on the telegram server

Costs 60$ and no vouch copy, ok

I'm buying this Friday holy shit.

Glws. Probably overpriced as you can get similar tools with better functionalities for like $20. Yet, if you look at them and make some changes to your product, it could justify the price.

Glws. Probably overpriced as you can get similar tools with better functionalities for like $20. Yet, if you look at them and make some changes to your product, it could justify the price.

nano is the only actual discord exploit, and the price is justified already, as ive made money by selling services using nano alone. i've tried other services with the price you stated and they're all shit. they either get patched or don't work half of the time, or have a shit amount of bots.

nano constantly works to upgrade and recently wifi upgraded our generator to generate thousands within a minute. if you think that's unjustified then you may need to do a bit more research

Interested. Please pm me with the buy link since I found none on the telegram server

DM me in discord: C0rpz#0815 or write a private message on c.to :pepegun:

I'm buying this Friday holy shit.

sure :) you can xd jkust dm me

seems nice buying soon

Ni problem mate, just ´make sure to contact us ;) and say u got redirected by this thread :P :thinking: :pepegun: :pepegun: :pepegun: :pepegun:

Costs 60$ and no vouch copy, ok

$60 Is nothing compared to nano. 

The official price is $75 and  it will stay $60 for 2 Weeks only!

This looks great and all but, what does lifetime actually mean?

If the bot stops working / discord patches - ups security will there be an option to refund  or will you just remake the program?

Also will you add more feature / open to suggestions?

You say anti-raid bypass but does that mean the bot just joins gets banned and refreshed token and rejoins?

LOL is this the shit ran by WIFI? If so massssssive scam, atleast it used to be a few months ago. She also called it Nano... mb if its not tho.

LOL is this the shit ran by WIFI? If so massssssive scam, atleast it used to be a few months ago. She also called it  Nano... mb if its not tho.

ur probs from platinbots lmao :fuck:

LOL is this the shit ran by WIFI? If so massssssive scam, atleast it used to be a few months ago. She also called it  Nano... mb if its not tho.

ur probs from platinbots lmao :fuck:

Nope. Ran a thing a while back and many of my customers also bought nano and complained about it. I'm not gonna get your thread taken down or anything, hopefully its legit now tho. Was just curious.

bought a couple days ago, its really good. I recommend buying

bought a couple days ago, its really good. I recommend buying

Thanks for your opinion, please leave a positive vouch on this thread!  :comfy: