Sign in to follow this  
Zer0Day

Could someone link me some cracking websites like this one?

I've been recently trying to find others like Nulled and Cracked.to, I came across crackingpro, but it was very frustrating for me trying to get an account because i kept getting error messages lol, And when searching for some, I couldn't really find much, Does anyone know of any cracking websites i could go on, Either here or on tor? ty

Advertising a different forum on Cracked.to isn't allowed, but I can tell you that it doesn't really get better than this forum.

I've been recently trying to find others like Nulled and Cracked.to, I came across crackingpro, but it was very frustrating for me trying to get an account because i kept getting error messages lol, And when searching for some, I couldn't really find much, Does anyone know of any cracking websites i could go on, Either here or on tor? ty

Yeah on these sorts of forums there is a ban about talking about other forums - because the line between 'just talking' and advertising is really slim so if you let any discussion then people just start spamming other sites.

I agree with Xoda though, this is the best one out there.

I am a new member to this forum, but I have been part of many other forums. After browsing through the topics, I can say that things are looking far better and more active here than other forums, so, you don't have to look elsewhere. Even if you do, you won't find anything better.

The only issue is that people share stuff that is irrelevant today just to get past the leecher tag in here. That is the only thing I despise as of now. Found stuff from 2013/14 being shared as if it is Hot Item. lol