Sign in to follow this  
Seph

New Galaxy skin on Fortnite?!?!

You get it via playing on the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9, which isn’t out yet, but there was a press event yesterday.

Wondering if anyone unlocked it yesterday or not?

DkPTBa4W4AAZetv.jpg

thank you very much

already got one lol.

already got one lol.

Waiting for the device to be released so i'd snitch in one for myself :pepo:

As a dataminer, I already have the skin for a while. I also have the new Llama Bell emote. I can spawn in everything I want lmao

As a dataminer, I already have the skin for a while. I also have the new Llama Bell emote. I can spawn in everything I want lmao

As a dataminer I bet you cannot wear these skins in the game actually and use the emote yet? And I am not referring to the lobbytrolling I mean really play with it.

I actually don't think it will be a skin if you buy the Samsung Note 9, but a pack like starter pack you can purchase for 5$ in the Galaxy Store for androids. That's what i'm thinking.

I actually don't think it will be a skin if you buy the Samsung Note 9, but a pack like starter pack you can purchase for 5$ in the Galaxy Store for androids. That's what i'm thinking.

It is actually confirmed that if you play Fortnite on Note 9 or Tab 4 you will be given it somehow.

It is actually confirmed that if you play Fortnite on Note 9 or Tab 4 you will be given it somehow.

Oh lol

It'll be available to those people who play the game on either Galaxy Note 9 or Galaxy Tab 4.

Dope as fuk