Sign in to follow this  
tartarus1337

Better Icons For Your Hacking Programs

So, I don't really like most of the icons that come with the tools, they're usually low resolution and don't stand out very well.

Here's some that I use with rocketdock that I thought I'd share with you all. Some of them are original by me, some are modified from internet images I sourced. If there's an icon you would like for a program/tool you're using let me know.

Icons: SQLi | Discord Nitro Generator | NordVPN Checker | Spotify Checker | Netflix Tools | Xrax | Apex | Storm | Sentry MBA | OpenBullet | Slayer Leecher | Hydra | Hashcat | Proxy Scrapers | UNFX | IP Scanner | TrafficBot | More...

Best viewed at sizes: x16 | x32 | x64 | x128 | x256 | x512

DReMK2n.png

:fiesta: REMEMBER TO LEAVE A LIKE :fiesta:

I really needed Icons for my cracking tools, thanks alot mate, here's a like , I hope those likes have a value :)

I really needed Icons for my cracking tools, thanks alot mate, here's a like , I hope those likes have a value :)

Appreciated. If you have a program you use, that you want a new icon for just drop a reply here ;)