Sign in to follow this  
EmperorFX

How can I use my programming skills to make money online?

Hey everyone,

I have been programming for almost 2 years now.

I have experience in HTML, CSS, Javascript, NodeJS, PHP and now am learning to make mobile apps as well.

I feel like I could be a freelancer and make money with my skillset. But some freelancer websites are extremely competitive.

I have a friend who sometimes gets me some people who pay us to make them websites and stuff (For shoe cook groups).

Im wondering where else I can sell my services. Anyone got any ideas?

So far I have sold on Shoe cook groups.

xD freelancing is a joke. It’s sad but true you have companies that sell what us programmers would get payed hundreds if not thousands to do for Indian workers who do the jobs for fucking pennies.

Damn that is true,

Although, there are still people that don't know about those guys or trust them and still pay like 100 - 200 for a website or discord bot.

Especially in the shoe industry.

Hey everyone,

I have been programming for almost 2 years now.

I have experience in HTML, CSS, Javascript, NodeJS, PHP and now am learning to make mobile apps as well.

I feel like I could be a freelancer and make money with my skillset. But some freelancer websites are extremely competitive.

I have a friend who sometimes gets me some people who pay us to make them websites and stuff (For shoe cook groups).

Im wondering where else I can sell my services. Anyone got any ideas?

So far I have sold on Shoe cook groups.

Freelancing is really hard work because so many people are doing it these days and they're willing to do it really cheap. I know a few people who used to freelance 10+ years ago and made loads - they could just approach companies/people and ask if they'd like a website/whatever made and they'd get paid easy. Now with stuff like fiverr and whatever people expect it to be done really cheap, or it becomes really complicated.

I'd suggest trying to build something yourself to make money - create a mobile app that people want to pay for (games are good), or create a website that people would want to sign up for.