Sign in to follow this  
Zsnou

Pet suggestion

Hello good day!

I live in a pretty warm country (about 35°C at best)

what kind of pets are nice to own?

also maybe something easy to start with (never had a pet before)

Thanks in advance.

really depends what you want? There is dogs which are easy and then there are breeds which are pain in the ass.

A turtle so when you forget to feed it it will still be alive and never have to feed it in the winter XD

I wouldn't get a cat, especially not one with long hair. They tend to do bad in a warm climate.

Do you want to do with it something? Tell us what you are looking for from your pet? If you say "I just want it because its cool" Then get a cobra and please let it bite you.

Honestly, just getting a fish could be a greater starter pet. Basically it's low commitment and attachment, but still requires work and care. Ultimately, it's a great way to find out if you want to and actually can take care of something. Plus, unlike a dog or a cat, if you live a busy life, it won't impact the fish. There are also some pretty ones!

i'd have a yuumi

Honestly, just getting a fish could be a greater starter pet. Basically it's low commitment and attachment, but still requires work and care.  Ultimately, it's a great way to find out if you want to and actually can take care of something. Plus, unlike a dog or a cat, if you live a busy life, it won't impact the fish. There are also some pretty ones!

A fish would be nice to have.  :fiesta:

Do you want to do with it something? Tell us what you are looking for from your pet? If you say "I just want it because its cool" Then get a cobra and please let it bite you.

Looking for something really easy to take care of and probably something that won't die from heatstroke lol.  :fiesta:

Get yourself a hamster

Butterfly xd

Honestly, just getting a fish could be a greater starter pet. Basically it's low commitment and attachment, but still requires work and care.  Ultimately, it's a great way to find out if you want to and actually can take care of something. Plus, unlike a dog or a cat, if you live a busy life, it won't impact the fish. There are also some pretty ones!

A fish would be nice to have.  :fiesta:

Looking for something really easy to take care of and probably something that won't die from heatstroke lol.  :fiesta:

fish literally dont do anything, maybe get a cat/dog or a hedgehog

I think a dog is a good choice

A chameleon.You'd have fun trying to find it!