Sign in to follow this  
Boosts

[FREE GUIDE] Increase Your Sales

This is a guide for new/small business owners struggling with getting a customer base and traffic to their site.

This guide is free in the hope of gaining reputation on Cracked. However, don't feel obliged to do so.

[hide]1. Professionalism

Gaining the customers trust is essential when aiming for sales. This can be done in a few ways:

• Professional Website - What I mean by this is having a checkout, making sure images and text are placed well and you must include a 'Contact Us' or 'About Us' page.
  • Site Builders - The best way to ensure a quality site is by using popular site builders such as Wix, GoDaddy etc. These sites are free (for a certain period) and have great templates which you can add to.
  • Social Media Presence - A great way to get your business out there is by having a presence on social media. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube; all allow you to reach out to your target audience by using hashtags etc. (A good way to make your pages look more professional is by purchasing fake likes/comments/followers for these accounts to get them going) (A good site to get these services from is reliableboosts.net)

2. Likeability

Your business should be professional, but not overboard professional.

• You're human - Don't email/DM customers like you're a bot. Speak to them, ask them how they are every now and then. Getting the customer to like you is key as it instils their trust and increases the chance of them returning.
  • Discounts - If you've built your site on a site builder then it's easy to create coupon codes. A method I use is when I get a customer, I ask them if they'd be interested in a sponsorship. This consists of giving them a customised coupon code like 'BOOSTS' which gives them a 5% discount. Tell them that every time the code is used, they will receive a small percentage or reward. (Remember: When starting out, don't focus on profits. Focus on getting as many customers as possible (even if you're spending money on them), later on you will be able to charge higher as long as you've gained their loyalty.)

3. Advertise

Getting your products on as many sites as possible will eventually increase your site traffic.

• Using large selling sites - eBay, Amazon, Gumtree, Depop. All great sites for selling services and products. You have to remember that your site will not get anywhere near as much traffic as these huge sites do. So instead of trying to compete against them, use them to your advantage. When I started out, my first hundred sales were from eBay as there's always thousands of people searching it. Simply putting (prices are cheaper on our website) or something a long those lines will direct customers straight from these huge sites to yours.
  • Advertising on forums - For example, Cracked.to sell banner ads for cheap and you can easily advertise your products in the 'market'. A great way to attract a loyal customer base and reputation is by giving 'vouches' to people. This would consist of you giving them one of your products/services for free and they leave a good review in return. (If you haven't already spotted. reliableboosts.net is my service).
  • Make your business memorable - What I mean by this is try to have a catchy name/URL/banner/logo because this will make it easier for customers to remember your business when they need your products/services.

And that concludes my guide to increasing sales. Hoping this will help those struggling for sales and provide an alternative to expensive 'how to grow your business' eBooks. :pepegun:

Make sure to leave a like if you found this helpful, and i'll continue with these free guides <--- (click here for another one)[/hide]

This is a guide for new/small business owners struggling with getting a customer base and traffic to their site.

This guide is free in the hope of gaining reputation on Cracked. However, don't feel obliged to do so.

Thanks I’ve been struggling and I hope this will help me

Thank you for the guide !

tanks bro.....

ty nice share

i have a shopify shop. Let see what can i do with this free guide

This is awesome!

Gets me alot of money

Thanks man, Hope it works for me +1.

boi u good :D

:fiesta: :fiesta: