Sign in to follow this  
Eminem

「︎RAP GOD」︎〽️☣️ WIN Chargebacks ☣️〽️

OTHER LEAK METHOD  

kek.png

btw : Also here's the method and the best way to win Unauths and Item not received...

[hide]

Item Not Recieved: Screenshot EVERY trade and keep track of what prices you sell items for so you can remember if someone cbs you down the line. When the CB occurs screenshot your notes and the trade and send that over into paypal and say exactly what is said here. Also, make them put their username in the note

The user had recieved the given item and I have provided picture proof. (Uploaded picture/link to picture) After the item was sent to the user it is up to the seller to give a warranty for the item to said buyer and this was not provided resulting in a loss/disfunctionality in the item is nonreturnable and nonrefundable thus causing this ChargeBack being false and resulting in my party to be the winner.

Unauth: essentially same as Item not recieved but slightly different (still need screenshots)

The buyer had recieved the given item digitally (proof of trade here) and hadn't shown any red flags of being a compromised paypal. If the paypal is compromised I refuse a refund unless I receive the sold item or am compensated the money from PayPal. If there have been no seen or known compromised I highly suggest checking any other IP addresses that have accessed the account. If the address is the same of the original owner of the ChargeBacker this will result in a fraud case and I can and will file a police report and upload proof of said police report.

You don't really need a police report just increases your chance of winning

[/hide]

Thanks man for sharing Heart