Sign in to follow this  
brazzersi

YaSserX's Ban Appeal

Profile link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=190082

Ban date:27/05/2019

Reason of the ban: Like Boosting

Who banned you: i can't know i just got banned

Did you read the forum rules after being banned:YES YES & YES

Why do you think that you should be unbanned: Im a good contributor posting HQ Stuff check my hours im pasting all my time in cracked.to and cracking/dumping and i invited lot of people to cracked.to and im to active since im just a member and have a limit and a lot of cracked.to users there now me i was nice with every one helped anyone hope people support me to getting unbanned :pepe: can't stop contributing here :( Please Do something  

Additional information: im YaSserX i got banned for like boosting reason it's a fake reason cuz im in a telegram cracking group i was inviting people to cracked and im asking them to use my as referan and checking my threads and asking if someone can upgrad me ..... i can proof that im not the one who boost lik or create multiple account im a good HQ contributor check my threads check my hours you guys banned me for fake reason im asking to getting unbanned I CAN PROOF EVERY THING

The account who like me it's friends and some unknown members in telegram i invited lot of people in cracked.to 

Support me Guys <3 :pepe:  :pepe: :monkas:

Got lot of accounts request and RPDs & more... Now No one care about me... :pepe: gg

You have wronged me you deleted all my likes i wasted my time so... Good luck you just banned an HQ member by wrong Just Ignore this bann appeal since you deleted all my reps and likes good game

You do that to me because i didn't paid in the forums i didn't upgraded my account and all premium+ people do what ever they want because im an HQ poor you ban me and removing my like just when i hit the contributor rank GG STAFF

Aldo im not a dump i wont create multi acc with my acc as referal to like boost mods ofc they will notice that and ban me

You're unbanned in 5 days, deal with it. Also violating the rules of not posting on SB or any other threads than your ban appeal.