Jesus4K

[Google Play] How to have free in-app purchases

So, this method is really famous around the hacking/cracking community on internet. But there are always newbies like me who want to have some free stuffs without any extra knowledges so enjoy :hype:

[hide]

• Obviously, you will need a Google Play account, and a payment method registered in your account.
  • Launch your favorite game on your phone (on this example I'll choose Hearthstone).
  • The game now started, go to the shop of your game and choose what you want to buy (I highly recommend to begin with a small purchase, no more than 5€/USD).
  • Buy your selected choice with your payement method (it can be Credit Card, Paypal, or even with your phone plan). Now the purchase is done and you received your in-game stuff.
  • Close the game. Launch the Play Store App, click on the 3 stacked lines bewteen the search bar and go to "account". You will see things, go to "order history" or something like that :thinking:
  • You'll see all the purchases you've done on your Google Play account. The last one should be the one you just made for the tutorial.
  • From here, I recommend using a computer or display the computer version on your phone. Go to Google Play's website and go to "order history" again (same way as the app). Between your last purchase there should be 3 stacked points, click on it and click on the only thing that appears "Report a problem" or something similar.
  • A new window appears, select this problem "I don't recognize this purchase blablabla". You'll now need to write a little story about your problem, don't worry I have an example ! Just copy-paste this story without quotes : "Because you guys just give me autoreply, I need to try other options. I need a refund because I cannot enter my account. I got in touch asking support. They directed me here, and i havent gotten any other answers than that! Please guys, help me...". Of course you can try it with your own (fake) story.
  • Ok, story pasted click on "send". You will have to wait no more than 2 minutes to receive an email from Google that say they're going to proceed to the refund of your purchase. Proof. :pogchamp:
  • Now go to your game and you will see, your stuff is still here ! :??:
  • Don't forget that this method doesn't work everytime. It's highly recommended to use this technique only twice per account.

Note 1 : In the email you can click on a link that shows to you how many times you have to wait before being refunded.
    Note 2 : You can receive a different email from Google, it means that they can't refund you for this kind of product. Don't worry you can try again with an other story or an other problem. Avoid spam anyway :pepi:
    Note 3 : "Annulé" means Canceled and "Remboursé" means Refunded. It's the same thing : when you try to be refunded in the same day as your purchase it will show "canceled" otherwise it will show "refunded" if it's an old purchase.
    Note 4 : I received an email from Blizzard... they said if I refund an other purchase my account will be closed forever. Be careful about that, now they watch suspicious refunds ! [/hide]

EDIT 25/12/2018: Still working !

So, this method is really famous around the hacking/cracking community on internet. But there are always newbies like me who want to have some free stuffs without any extra knowledges so enjoy :hype:

or just use blackmarket and that kind of other markets

Blackmarket is only to get free apps like Shazam (wtf?) not in-app stuffs

thanks man, i'll test it out

thanks bro i hope its working

grear method for me

that is true about blackmarket but your methode didn't work at all for me

well greatly apreicated thx

thanks for sharing this bro

Hope this works, thanks dude

go

I wanna see if this is the lucky patcher method. Thanks for the share

Lets hope this isnt the lucky patcher method

:thinking: :thinking:    i am test it :pepo:

I hope this ain't luckypatcher.

Thank you for contribution

tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

nice bro, thanks

• Like 1

thanks for sharing