Sales Thread:  https://cracked.to/Thread-H-500-BTC-W-PayPal

Amount or Item(s) Scammed:  $438 PayPal

Screenshots of Communication: Too long. Will update later

Additional Information:

Proof of payment: ktQze5s.png

Him saying his account got closed: LJth8F3.png

His discord: SExjJCl.png

Resolution: 

I am not responsible for his account closure. He got the funds and I don't want to wait to get what I paid for.

Either send me the btc you owe me, or issue me a refund.

• Like 1

why u make deals without no mm ? lmao

My account was limited on PayPal and they closed it and they said I can claim it after 6 months I lost over $1.5k not including the $450

I said to him to open a dispute cuz my account was dead so PayPal can give the funds to him instantly

My account was limited on PayPal and they closed it and they said I can claim it after 6 months I lost over $1.5k not including the $450

I said to him to open a dispute cuz my account was dead so PayPal can give the funds to him instantly

PayPal won't give me funds instantly. I did dispute a payment, didn't get my funds. So  I'd rather close the dispute than put my account at additional risk.

Why would I WAIT, when you are the one who fucked up?

To confirm If your Paypal gets limited you don't lose the money you can still withdraw them.

To confirm If your Paypal gets limited you don't lose the money you can still withdraw them.

After 6 months though and he can issue a refund. 

The issue is, that his account got "closed" so he can't even log in and he doesn't want to send me btc I paid for.

)))))))))) as i know when account "closed" you can refund, but you can't do any another operation, only refund is available, and sure you can log in and screenshot from account, i'm 150% sure, i had this type of account termination))))))))

UPD: I had this issue in 2013 btw, they might change something, but @Fire can share cookies or just log/pass with me and i will check it

)))))))))) as i know when account "closed" you can refund, but you can't do any another operation, only refund is available, and sure you can log in and screenshot from account, i'm 150% sure, i had this type of account termination))))))))

I personally never had my account closed, but I figured that's the case. Your input is very appreciated :) !

you should get ur btc no more than 48 hours

sorry

UPD: I had this issue in 2013 btw, they might change something, but @Fire can share cookies or just log/pass with me and i will check it

you can ask him for the screenshot I sent him anything including screenshots

"lol if you won't close it I will lose my $1.5k and get it back in 6 months but sorry you won't get back your money if you won't cooperate". He's telling me to close the dispute. Well, fuck you.

lV76UE1.png

Last message saying "tnx for 438"

However, he's saying he'll cooperate.

You have 24 hours to refund, even if your paypal gets limited you still can refund.

The reason why my account is limited cuz im using stealth account I'm using a dedicated vpn everywhere

Contact me to get ur btc

The reason why my account is limited cuz im using stealth account I'm using a dedicated vpn everywhere

Contact me to get ur btc

Sent you a message :)

Contact me to get ur btc

Still haven't received ur message

contact me on discord:

Elusive#2510

Contact me to get ur btc

Still haven't received ur message

contact me on discord:

Elusive#2510

Bud, that isn't your discord. I sent you a message on the old one you used, and this one does not exist. Messaged you 9 hours ago btw.

Here is my bitcoin addy: 17s4HJfMGVkTMCz5tpD6bwv9c9LM9iKape

You have 24 hours to refund, even if your paypal gets limited you still can refund.

Savage!!! I'll leave this here,

can't wait to see him get banned :kek:

@Jocker I'm apparently not getting a refund. I've messaged the user like 9 hours ago on Discord, he was replying on and now he gives me another one and says I didn't contact him. I'll call PayPal and handle the situation on my own.

Edit: I've escalated a case to the PayPal.

Do you want me to allow him additionally 24 hours or not?

Do you want me to allow him additionally 24 hours or not?

It's up to you. As far as I'm concerned, I'll get it resolved through PayPal. I gave them a call, escalated and will be getting my funds back. Seems he has no intention of refunding me,so I'm fine with him being banned.

User banned.