Sign in to follow this  
iDevNet

[H]$140 PayPal [W] $130 BTC

Not doing all at the same time due to spending limit (I make lots of transaction everyday) + account safety

Middleman accepted

Discord: Meirewes#3983

Deal with caution, user still owes me money.

Oh, for that rdp you said you gave me free? If it’s the advertise time you misunderstood I just give you the 400 credits (lol)

Oh, for that rdp you said you gave me free? If it’s the advertise time you misunderstood I just give you the 400 credits (lol)

Rdp, free spotify family accounts, sorted them in country. Pretty sure i didn't even get a thank you. Also 400 credits? you sent me 200 credits to advertise your server?

Rdp, free spotify family accounts, sorted them in country. Pretty sure i didn't even get a thank you. Also 400 credits? you sent me 200 credits to advertise your server?

Rdp, spotify family accounts (sorted), you gave free.

Advertising: I want one week, give you 200 credits per week. You keep it for 3 and want me to give 600 credits? (when I asked for one month).

If you think I owe you something go here: https://cracked.to/Forum-Deal-disputes

thannnnnnnnnnnnnnax

thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnax

thannnnnnnnnnnnnnax

thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnax

Delete your life pls

Rdp, spotify family accounts (sorted), you gave free.

Advertising: I want one week, give you 200 credits per week. You keep it for 3 and want me to give 600 credits? (when I asked for one month).

If you think I owe you something go here: https://cracked.to/Forum-Deal-disputes

I didn't give you anything for free, you asked to partner lol. Because i had things to offer, unlike some. You said you was going to pay me for the spotifys you never did? Do i have to open a scam report. Or are you going to shut up?

• Like 1

Exchanged. Closing.