Sign in to follow this  
Simo11

The Ultimate way to the complete untraceable anonymous hacking

Hey there, I am new to this forum and like it, so decided to put my first contribution

Important: this guide is for hackers that are organised and seek big targets not just stolen credit cards numbers or Netflix accounts :fyou: , so be careful  and not ruine other's life by using their private wifi network

[hide] So let go directly to the subject: If you want not to be located and not to be caught, you need:

Hardware: 1- Used laptop or pc or any type of computer, the best way is to buy one in cash directly in black market far away from your home (if you want it new than buy  it with a fake Id, which is another mission)

2- After that, in your home area don't start the system, just dissemble the laptop and get ride off of the HDD or SDD or any camera or micro or any type of communication hardware,  just  keep the wifi card

3- By the same way buy a wifi antena of high range and a 500 GB USB memory

4- Hide this material from any neighbors, and install the high range antena in your roof.

5- Go friendly to any public area (cafe shop, super market ....) that offers free internet wifi, get the access code with a smartphone or another laptop that has a  minimum hacking tool and anonymously.

6- Download from there the software packets that you will need later 

Software:  1- Any linux distribution that work fine with hacking tools and an open VM machine without any credentials

2- Install your system without any credentials in the USB memory (Bootable USB)

3- Install an open source VM software you can find them easy on the net (From the public wifi)

4- Connect the machine to the public wifi via the wifi antena

5- Hack a private wifi network, preferably a comercial company network (avoid your neighbors networks) and downloads all your necessary staff if it's needed.

6- Hack a different commercial wifi network, connect to your preferential VPN, I highly recommend zombie proxies network if you have one.

7- Choose or arrange the day of the attack if you plan to coordinate the attack.

Attack day:   1- Put off any other communication tool, don't even activate any social network or any big brother company website, they are watching you

2- Search for an abandoned site to be near the comercial company network that you hacked before, go there avoiding any street cameras or just hide your  face,  and install the wifi antena, anyway if there isn't  such a site just attack from your home, but be careful with any bad step or movement, you will be caught

3- Start your machine with the bootable USB and the VM machine

4- Do your attack!

5- If you get your data, just put it in any other stick memory and burn all the material (laptop, bootable USB, wifi antena...)

6-  Enjoy your life :fiesta: ! [/hide]

If there is any question just put it I will answer you, if you have a better performed method just share it with us!

wow i love being a hacker and taking a bunch of drugs and clicking shit until i own the us goverment.

Hey there, I am new to this forum and like it, so decided to put my first contribution

Important: this guide is for hackers that are organised and seek big targets not just stolen credit cards numbers or Netflix accounts :fyou: , so be careful  and not ruine other's life by using their private wifi network

If there is any question just put it I will answer you, if you have a better performed method just share it with us!

love you too buddy

>vpn

>VM

>dont be paranoid

>kill the jews

>???

>profit

thanks for sharing

you my man :hype:

Thanks bro.. Cool

Will check this out