Sign in to follow this  
VasO

[AUTOPILOT] Make money [EASY]

[align=center]Hello i'm here for sharing a soft for make money, he use the bandwidth, i share you to link 1 with my referral(20% of you money for me and 20%  the mine for you) and the second link don't have refferer, i don't knew if the refferer link are accepted if it's not the case just call me and i delete it .

[hide]https://packetstream.io/?psr=3tm[/hide][/align]

thanks for sharing this autopilot  :fiesta: :fiesta:

seems good

like it

• Like 1

[align=center]Hello i'm here for sharing a soft for make money, he use the bandwidth, i share you to link 1 with my referral(20% of you money for me and 20%  the mine for you) and the second link don't have refferer, i don't knew if the refferer link are accepted if it's not the case just call me and i delete it .

[/align]

arigato senpai!

gracias!!!!!!!!

[/align]

lets see if this works

thanks for sharing

[/align]

I dont think referral links are allowed but im not 100% sure

thanks lets see this

[align=center]Hola, estoy aquí para compartir un software para ganar dinero, él usa el ancho de banda, te comparto para vincular 1 con mi recomendación (el 20% de tu dinero para mí y el 20% la mía para ti) y el segundo enlace no. tengo una referencia, no sé si el enlace de la referencia es aceptado si no es así, llámeme y lo elimino.

[/align]

Voy a ver si funciona

hope this onee is not mining

lets check this out

[/align]

thanks mate

• Like 1

hmmm intresting let see if it works

lets see thanks for this