Sign in to follow this  
Edward10432

Xtremefish.RS | Runescape Phishing Panel | SSL Certs| DB Lookup | 3 Years + on Market

KeSHw2l.jpg

[align=center]

All of our links have ssl certificates/ https and show up as secure on chrome and on any other browser

[/align]

firefox_2018_09_25_14_07_24.png

[align=center]2018_09_25_14_10_04.png

[/align]

We always keep the login pages updated as jagex updates them to maximize the amount of logs and profit that you can make

2018_09_25_14_13_17.jpg

[align=center]chrome_2018_09_25_14_14_03.jpg

[/align]

Also we have a fully customisable fake forum thread builder

[align=center]chrome_2018_09_25_14_15_37.jpg

Discord: Edward#0783

Jabber/XMPP: [email protected]

We have been in the Market for more than 3 years so we are the professionals in this buisness

Multiple payments accepted: RSGP both RS3 and 07 , Skrill, Bitcoin and Paypal As well as we are still the cheapest on the Market[/align]

tags ignore for seo: Runescape Phishing Panel, Runescape Phisher, Runescape Scam page, Runescape Phishing Platform, runescape phishing guide, xtremefish, xtremefish rs, runescape phishing, runefish, runescape phishing site 2017, runescape phishing site 2018, secure.runescape.com fake, fake runescape website, runescape phishing site 2019, osrs phishing panel, runescape phishing service

Professionals? You misspelled Paypal and professional.

If you are looking to give a VC, HMU.

Professionals? You misspelled Paypal and professional.

If you are looking to give a VC, HMU.

Thanks corrected sure add me on any of those contacts above and ill give a VC

Been using the panel for just over a week now. I started using this after the previous panel I was considering disappeared shadily.

At first sight, the panel is beautiful. Has every feature you could ever need in a phishing panel for rs, and any slight changes I've asked Edward for he's happily accomodated ^.^

Thread builder is fantastic, the amount of links provided help massively when overcoming links being flagged, and the logging functionality is awesome.

The only downside I could find if I tried, is that recently the site has been under attack and went offline occasionally for brief periods, but during those time Edward was always responsive and reassuring, while working to get the panel back up and functioning ASAP.

Awesome purchase, literally paid for itself + the rest of my setup by day2, can't complain. Solid 9/10 ;D

how much does this cost

how much does this cost

I listed the prices above in the thread design prices start at $25/ month which is very cheap for this service you can visit the website at https://xtremefish.rs

or contact me on 

Discord: Edward#0783

Jabber/XMPP: [email protected]

Vouch for edward, he made me a good 2 grand a few years back. #rspunit lul

Vouch for edward, he made me a good 2 grand a few years back. #rspunit lul

thank you for your vouch bump still selling this amazing service