Sign in to follow this  
Jennifer Lopez

Echo Dot (3rd Gen) FREE | Be Fast

I fiind this in one cracked email ...so be fast ...the promo code is not use yet.

Thanks for subscribing to the

SiriusXM All Access package.

Click the button below to go to Amazon.com, add the new Echo Dot (3rd Gen) to your cart, and enter the promotion code at checkout to get it for Free. See Offer Details below.

PROMOTION CODE: [hide] 8DHC-GU8LEB-Q47AAT[/hide]

Get my Echo Dot ››

Limit of one Echo Dot per customer. You must redeem by 06/21/19 at 11:59 PM ET.

Your purchase confirmation will be sent separately.

Detailed instructions on how to redeem your promotion code:

1. Click the “Get My Echo Dot” button above to arrive at the Amazon Echo Dot product page.

2. Add your all-new Echo Dot to your cart.

3. Click “Proceed to Check Out.”

4. Sign in with your Amazon account details if you’re not already signed in or create a new account if you don’t have one.

5. Select the address you’d like your Echo Dot sent to and your preferred shipping choice.

6. Add the promotion code from above on the “Select Payment Method Page” under “Gift Card and Promotional Codes” and be sure to select a FREE shipping option before completing the purchase.

7. Complete your order.

Important note: Please ensure that the promotion code is entered correctly – even a single missed number or character or an extra space or dash can create an invalid code message.

I fiind this in one cracked email ...so be fast ...the promo code is not use yet.

Click the button below to go to Amazon.com, add the new Echo Dot (3rd Gen) to your cart, and enter the promotion code at checkout to get it for Free. See Offer Details below.

PROMOTION CODE:

Get my Echo Dot ››

1. Click the “Get My Echo Dot” button above to arrive at the Amazon Echo Dot product page.

4. Sign in with your Amazon account details if you’re not already signed in or create a new account if you don’t have one.

5. Select the address you’d like your Echo Dot sent to and your preferred shipping choice.

6. Add the promotion code from above on the “Select Payment Method Page” under “Gift Card and Promotional Codes” and be sure to select a FREE shipping option before completing the purchase.

7. Complete your order.

Important note: Please ensure that the promotion code is entered correctly – even a single missed number or character or an extra space or dash can create an invalid code message.

i don't think it'll works but i'll trie

thanks I will check it out

PROMOTION CODE:

Get my Echo Dot ››

7. Complete your order.

Left a like, gonna try. cool if it works man!