Sign in to follow this  
M4niac

[HELPFULL] HOW TO KEEP A NETFLIX ACCOUNT LONGER

Whats'up ! In this tutorial, i'll show you how to keep a netflix account longer (no cookies).

!! WORKS ONLY WITH PC !!

[hide]There's 2 different steps.

Step 1: Connection

Step 2: Viewing

Step 1: Connection

So if you have a netflix account which is not yours ;), and you have the access mail with, after connecting on the account with the computer or your phone, an e-mail is sent to the mail account which says that a new user logged on the account..

So after you logged on the account, go in the mailbox and delete the mail that netflix sent. 

If you don't want that an email is sent, you need to use the application "Netflix" on the microsoft store. This one is not sending email after a new connection on an account ;).

But be carefoul, because some mailbox, after deleting a mail, this one is sent to a "Trash Can" section. So you need to delete this mail another time to delete it definitively.

But if you haven't the access mail to the account, do not worry, i HAVE the solution :).

So use the "Netflix" application, as said before.

1558457379-telechargement.png

After this, go to the 3 points at the top right, and click on "Settings",

screenshot_1-png.4134 

then, click on "Account details", and your navigator will open automatically, and you'll see this:

screenshot_3-png.4135

Then, click on "Home", and here you are, you logged in on a netflix account, on the website, without an email being sent.

Step2: Viewing

When you're watching something on netflix, the episode that you watch will be added to a history of watching on the home, so you need to delete it before the owner of the account notice it.

For this go again in Settings, at the top right, and scroll down to "History", click on it and click on the circle, on the episode which you juste watched (this netflix account was in french):

screenshot_4-png.4136

screenshot_6-png.4138

After this the episode will disapear from the Home.

But be still carefoul because, on netflix there's a history of all the episode which have been watched with the ip, and we can't delete this. So i really recommend you to use a VPN like HMA!, NordVPN, or ExpressVPN (some of the best for netflix).

:kek: Hope this tutorial help you for your future netflix account :ezy: 

:fiesta: LEAVE ALL A LIKE :fiesta: [/hide]

Whats'up ! In this tutorial, i'll show you how to keep a netflix account longer (no cookies).

!! WORKS ONLY WITH PC !!

Please tell me

private accounts are way better, you get caught soon with these

tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

private accounts are way better, you get caught soon with these

Yes but if they are shared on the forum, or you found it in a public combolist..

!! WORKS ONLY WITH PC !!

Let's see this then

Thanks my man